Freedom!

I jumped on my bed and just laughed. Laughed  at the just the thought of living with the guy I hadn't talked to for almost over a year. I can't wait for him to take me away from this school. I have no friends here, all of my friends are in Florida because they went there for college instead of Utah with me. It's been miserable. But all that's going to change tomorrow. I could probably sleep the rest of the day away so I don't have to wait. Oh wait but I have to pack. I throw all my stuff in my gym bag except for my diploma, that I put in my backpack. When I'm packed I look at the time, 1:22 pm. "GAH WHY DOES WAITING HAVE TO TAKE SO LONG!" I have no idea what to do to pass the time.I guess I could play some CS:GO.

Third Person POV

You played video games all afternoon leading into night until you fell asleep on your laptop.
Later at about 5:43 AM you woke up, and you got up to get dressed. You threw on some black leggings and a loose white shirt. You put in on f/c converse and got your bags ready. At that point it was 6:37 AM so you still had a bit of time. And Calvin said he wouldn't be there sharp. So you supposed you could just watch a few of Pryro's videos one titled THE MOST EMO MANCHILD TO EVER WALK THIS PLANET and GOT PROBLEMS? KILL YOURSELF.

~time skip to when Calvin gets there~

Your POV

*bzzz* it's a text from Calvin.

Hey I'm outside the building so meet me there you mug.

K. But don't call me a mug you Pinecone.

I grab my bags and leave my dorm "BYE ALEX!" You screamed hoping he was still there. You run with the pure purpose of seeing Calvin again. Before you leave you tell the dean you won't be back. When you leave campus you see a blue Corolla and a familiar face in the rolled down window. He had a brown mop of messy hair and pretty brown eyes. You walk up to his car and he says "How have you been mug?" "Great but not so great you pinecone." "Well, get in." I put my bags in the back of the car and sit in the passenger seat. Then he pulls off.

"Nice car by the way." "Yeah thanks, I can only afford it because I'm like kind of a big deal on YouTube now." I raise an eyebrow "Oh really now?" "Sorry that sounded really cocky." "It's fine." I chuckle a bit and he returns it with a crooked smile. "LeafyisHere is your YouTube channel right?" "Yeah." "I heard about your channel from Pyro." "I still can't believe you are a fan of one of my best YouTube friends but had never heard of me." "Wait that sounded cocky too." We talk for a bit and then we pull up to the driveway of a 1 story house. Calvin grabs my bags then leads me to the door and then says."Welcome to my humble abode." He tries carrying all your bags but I can tell it's a struggle for him so I carry them myself and he blushes a little bit. "So where do you want me to put my stuff?" "I guess you can just put them in my room I have a spare dresser." "And where am I gonna sleep?" " I guess either the couch or.. My bed." "What?! You only have one bed?!" "Well... I didn't expect you to actually come. I mean I'm basically a stranger I haven't seen or talked to you for almost a year."

Calvins POV

That was a fucking lie I knew she was going to stay here. I just wanted to sleep with her. I mean who knows what will happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Your POV

"I guess it's fine." I say with with a sigh."So,have you eaten breakfast yet?" "No I just woke up you pinecone." "Sorry,sorry." He says giggling a little while putting his hands up in defense. "Just needed to know, I wanted to take you to IHop or something." "That's sweet but I'm a f/r (favorite restaurant) kind of girl you say smiling at him. He brings me into an embrace. "I missed you y/n."

Again sorry posting late I'm writing his at a party for Father's Day.Hope you enjoyeeed.

•_____- winky whale

Signing out~buthowaboutno