Table for Two

"Also nice shirt." "Huh? This oh, thanks it something I got got out of Hottopic."

When we left the building to walk to The Coffee Shop Calvin walked eerily close to me. So I just went for it, I held his hand. He didn't pull away but he didn't say anything either.
On the way we mostly talked about games csgo and league of legends in particular. I could tell it made him really happy when we talk about games.

~time skep to the coffee shop~

"We're here." I breathe a a sigh of relief."Yeah but it didn't feel that long with you." "Was that a bit of flirtation I detect?"He gave me a sly smile." maybe it was maybe it wasn't." "Oh so this is the game we are gonna play." I say ,smiling back at him.

We walk in and the shop smells soo good. But that smell is ruined when this blond girl walks up to Calvin. I start choking because her perfume is so strong. While I'm over here dying I see her flirting with Calvin. But he says really loud."GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DOG FUCKING BITCH." Calvin notices me dying and pats me on the back. The blond chick looks at me with jealousy and rage and mumbles under her breath"he will be mine just wait." And the only thing I can think to say is"U wot m8?" Calvin bursts out in laughter at the random use of Internet slang in real life. "Hey let's order." He shows me to the desk where you order." He orders first to give me time to choose. "Ghostcoffe, the usual he says." I nod my head. "I'll get the same as him." We sit at a table for two the one farthest away from the few cliques that are here. Calvin types something into his phone before sitting down. Then he says "So... Tell me something about yourself." "Well I'm a big fan of Pyrocynical this YouTuber who does commentary." I notice he smirks a little when I say that. "I'm not from Utah I moved here to go to this college." "Oh so you have no family here?" "Yeah" "So what are you going to do when yo--" "Order for y/n." "oh yeah thanks." "Sorry for ruining your steamy conversation."she adds then walks away.

"What were you saying?" "Oh.. Okay I was kind of beating around the bushes with my question but what I was basically trying to ask you is if when we graduate you want to move in with me because you don't have any family to take you in till you find a place. "That reminds me what job do you have?" "Please give me a straight answer." "Fine I guess I'll stay with you when we graduate." "Okay now I'll answer your question. I shittalk people on the Internet for a living." I smile a bit "Mug" he smiles back "Pinecone". We laugh and talk with each other for what seems like forever but I wish it could go on for an eternity.

Calvin's POV

Wow y/n is amazing! My only worry is she doesn't feel the same way about me. I'm not good at hiding my emotions and anytime I look at her I just want to go in for the kiss. But for now I think we should just be friends. Just in case she doesn't like me that way. I might invite her to a party Alex is having tonight so she can meet some of my friends. Oh god I've turned into such a cheesy fuck. What is this girl doing to me. (That sounded dirty.)

A/N:So hey people  I hope you liked this chapter if you have any requests or ideas you want me to implement into the story tell me in the comments. That's all for now. 

•_____- winky whale

Singing out~buthowaboutno