Chapter 1: The New Adventure Ahead

Once upon a time, there was a village hidden deeply within the depths of the tremendous forest called Pikoro, on an Island named Binura. It's the year  X795 and humanity was evolved with many types of mythical beast. Nobody know whether if it was a blessing or a curse in disguise but many were born with a special gift or a terrible fate. Until one day, a little girl was born into the lives of a tiger beast and something unknown. Her hidden ability could save the world but in the wrong hands it can destroy every living-being. This is her prophecy.   a purpled haired girl named Alina was walking across the bridge to go to the forest. She went to pick some roses for her 13th birthday, she was happy but that happiness was going to disappear in that very moment. As she was about to leave, she heard rustling noise from ahead and followed it. She saw her boyfriend Joshua and her childhood friend April, she was happy that they were getting along until they suddenly kissed in front of her eyes. Alina just realised that her boyfriend and childhood friend were dating in secret and couldn't hold back the tears. She heard a sudden cracking sound from the inside it was her broken heart, that use to be whole. She ran back to the village and in that moment April saw Alina's purple hair reflecting the sun, she knew that her friendship is now in danger because of herself. April had to act like it was no big deal and help the other villagers with the preparations. As she did, April spotted Alina and tried to ran way but Alina was too fast for her. " Why didn't you tell me?, if you had just told me, I would have broken up with him a while ago but No you just decide to lie right behind my back, claimed Alina and ran off crying. Then, she spotted Joshua, Alina went up to him with tears in her eyes and yelled" YOU TWO TIMING BACKSTABBER!!" then slapped him across the face. All the villagers were worried about Alina and wanted to comfort her but she refused and ran to her bedroom to shut herself from the cruel world. Two days  have past from the that horrible day and Alina was still in her bedroom. Her father, Antonio Tigara,chief of Pikoro village was trying to talk to her with his gentle voice for the 7th time. She finally came out and had not a smile but a serious face on. She looked at her father with her emotionless eyes and asked" I know I'm not a man but I want you to teach me the arts of an archer and swordsman." He didn't want to but he did for the sake of his own daughter's emotions. The years went by, Alina was learning and had a major grudge against flirty, handsome guys. As the day that she turned 18, her skills were marvellous and she became a wonderful young woman who was admired by all. She bet all the men in Pikoro and she rejected a lot of the marriage proposals. One day, as Alina was practicing her archery, she heard a clamour of voices from rumours that a mysterious man from the Mountain of Kwackabaru has came to the village. Then she heard all the woman screaming like fangirls outside, could it be this mysterious man. She went to check it out and a man with brown and blondish mixed hair named Loki has arrived. As both of their eyes met each other, the wheel of destiny was going to spin as a new story was going to unfold. All the women were overwhelmed by his charms and instantaneously fell for him. As he came to Alina, she just gave a cold shoulder and walked away with her emotionless eyes. He somehow became more interested in her and her alone. As the next day came, Alina was curious about that man and wanted to investigate his new home. Alina looked around his house but there was nothing suspicious, until a mysterious figure was behind her and whacked her in the head with a bottle. She was unconscious for a few hours and then she finally woke up. she looked around to see if this house was familiar to her but she didn't recognise it until she heard a voice. " So you finally awoken, Princess," it was his voice, Loki. She was just giving him a emotionless cold stare, until she replied back" so why did you kidnap me exactly?" Loki gave her a good reason," well first of all you were spying on me but I could tell you were there and I need your help on defeating a woman who I really hate, her name is Meliora." As Loki explained, Alina didn't want to agree but she did for the sake of her father and the village. As she explained the situation to her father, a 16 year old girl with the name of Katelyn, was eavesdropping  on the conversation. She rushed in and pleaded" father please let me go with Alina, I promise she will keep me safe." Their father didn't want Katelyn to go but he wanted his youngest daughter to smile more, so  he agreed with both terms. As Loki was waiting for Alina to get ready, she changed her kimono with her casual clothes and Loki was impressed with her choice of clothing. As Katelyn was ready, she was keen to make sure there was no relationship between her older sister and some stranger. Loki handed Alina a scroll with the objects they need to defeat Meliora once and for all. The journey was going to be tough but they all were in high spirit.