Chapter 18 - Hooded Figure

*Skip two weeks*

All the guys and I are going to a family reunion tonight for the Grier fam.

I couldnt decide what to wear so I, like any other teenage girl, faceplanted my bead snd screamed "I have nothing to wear".

Cam came into my room and just laughed at me. There were clohes all over my bedroom floor as I had ripped them all out of my closet.
"Here, let me pick something for you" He said.
"Ehhh. Nah Im good" I said laughing.
"No, Im picking. Go away" Cam said playfully.

I gave up and walked out the room whilst he was probably putting together some nice crocs and socks in there.

"Come back in now'" he yelled through the door. I walked back in and my favourite dress was layed out.
"Aw Cam, its perfect. Thankyou" I said and pecked his lips.
"Now get out whilst I get changed" I said laughing.
"Im just gunna sit right here" He said smirking, sitting on my bed.

After finally shoving him out the door, I removed my sweatpants and hoodie and put on a bra. I then picked up the dress and carefully put it on. I turned around and saw Cam in the doorway.

"You saw all of that didnt you" I said smiling. He nodded and made his way towards me. He then cupped my face with his hands and kissed me passionately.

He then walked out the room without saying another word. Makeup time. I walked to my dresser and opened the drawer in which my makeup bag is. But it wasnt.

"Cam!" I yelled. He came to the door holding my makeup bag.
"Looking for this?" He said swinging it back and forth.
"Yes. Thanks" I walked towards him and tried to grab it.

"No make up for Hannah tonight." He said and ran away.
"Noo. Cam please!" I yelled. He came back but he didnt have it.
"I dont like it when you wear makeup. You are naturally beautiful." He said.
"Fine just tonight. Thankyou Cam" I said and gave him a big hug.

"Can I do your hair?" He asked, giving me puppy eyes.
"I suppose".

He brushed through my now collar bone length hair and picked up a curling wand.
"How do these even work?" He daid fiddling around with the buttons.
I showed him how to do it and then he tried. He actually did a really good job.
After he finshed, he wiped his forehead and said "That was exhausting, just shave your head next time". Obviously I said no.

*Skip to the reunion*

Throughout the night, I have seen this guy in a black hoodie, hood up so I couldn't see his face either and he was kinda freakin' me out.

"Cam, have you seen the guy with the black hoodie?" I asked.
"Eh no, I dont think so. Why?" He said shrugging his shoulders.
"Its fine. Im sure it doesnt matter"

A few hours into the re-union and I saw him again. Only this time there was two of them, standing next to each other with their heads down. I have to tell Nash or dad or somebody. I decided dad would be the best idea.
I finally found dad standing with a group of his friends.

"Dad, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked, gesturing for him to come over with my hand. H emade his way over to me.
"I keep seeing these two guys with black hoodies with their heads down and its freaking me out a little." I said, worry evident in my voice.
"Im sure its nothing Hannah. Probably just two kids messing around" He said, but he looked kind of worried aswell.
"No but they like pop up around me every so often and I asked Cam if he saw them and he said no. Are you sure you haven't seen them?"
"I havent but if you see them again come and let me know alright. And stay close to Nash, Hayes and Cameron" He said. I nodded and walked back over to where Cam and Nash were standing.

"Where did Hayes go?" I asked. They nodded in a forwards direction so I looked that way and he was standing with his friend Alex.
"Hey, doesnt Alex have a crush on you?" Nash said laughing.
"What?" I asked.
"You know the day we picked Hayes up from Alex's house together? Yeah well he whispered 'dude your sister is so hot' to Hayes." He said, smirking at me. Cam laughed but laced his arms around me securely. All of a sudden I saw the two hooded figures again but this time they were much closer. I tightened my grip on Cam.

Sorrryyyy! I havent updated in so long omg.