Chapter 1 - Hey. Im Hannah

New book! Hope you enjoy it.

Hannahs p.o.v
I woke up feeling a stinging sensation on my face. I then heard Nash and Hayes laughing their butts off.
"Nash, Hayes you are assholes!" I screamed, getting up to wash the toothpaste off my face. You might think it would be fun to live with two vine famous brothers...but its not. None of the boys in Magcon know about me, except Nash and Hayes obviously.

After getting the toothpaste off my face, I shoo my asshole brothers out of the room and started to get ready for the day.

I put on a sky blue crop top and high wasted skinny jeans with rips at the knees. For my hair, I put into a messy but cute side braid and just did natural makeup.

Once I was ready, I made my way down the stairs and started to get my bag ready for school today. Nash and Hayes are home schooled, but I have to go since I wont get mobbed by screaming girls there.

I wasn't hungry so I just left and when I got to school, I walked to my locker. My friend, Anna, was waiting there for me. We just talked all the way to class since we were in almost all of the same classes. When we got to class, we went to sit down at our assigned seats.

Anna and I left class together and started walking to the next one. It went by quickly and before we knew it, it was lunch time. We are aloud to leave the school grounds at lunch so we decided to go to Starbucks because we are typical white girls. After drinking our drinks, we had to go back to the school.

I was making my way back to the house when my phone buzzed. It was Anna.
A- Anna H- Hannah

A- Hey! Wanna meet me to walk to school tomorrow morning?

H- Yeah sure, meet you at the park at 8.15am. I gtg, byeeee x

A- Bye girly.

When I got into the house, I could hear a movie playing from the screening room so I decided to watch the movie with my brothers. I walked into the room and saw all the Magcon boys in there. Nash never told me they were going to be here!

"Ooooh Nash, never told us you had a girlfriend" Matt said smirking at Nash.
"Ewwwww" I said then realised Nash was probably gunna be angry so I just left the room.

"Hannah! Come back here!" I heard Hayes shout, so I walked back into the room.
"So this is my twin sister guys" Nash explained to the guys.
"Hey. Im Hannah" I said to them. They all smiled and said hi. Cameron just stared at me and I blushed.

"I have to go but it was nice meeting you" I said and left the room.

I texted Nash.

N- Nash H- Hannah

H- Are the guys staying tonight? x

N- Ya. You wanna stay with us for a bit when you get back. Cameron wont shut up about how 'hot you are'. x

H- Really? Wow okay. Yeah sure. I will come down in like 20 mins. Byeee x

N- Kay. Bye x

First chapter doneeeee. Hope you guys liked it and I will try my best to update every day or maybe every other day. Love you! Byeee x