Chapter 4 - Dont Leave Me Here

Chapter 4 - Magcon

Nash's p.o.v
Today we have to tell Hannah about the Magcon tour coming up. We are going to invite her but trick her at the same time. First we tell her and she will be upset because we would have to leave her, then we will surprise her by asking her to come with us.

...1-0 Nash

Hayes' p.o.v
I love Hannah and dont want to see her upset although its only a joke thing. But I will just have to let it happen and not give in.

Hannahs p.o.v
I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"Come in!" I shouted. Nash entered the room looking kinda guilty or sad.

"You okay?" I asked.
"I guess, but I have to tell you something" he replied.
"Well, what is it?" I replied, curious as to what he is going to tell me.

"I have to go to Magcon" He says. Those words killed me. I hate being left here with my parents.

"Dont leave me here" I said with no expression shown.
"Im sorry" he said and exited my room.

Nash' p.o.v
It worked!

1hr later

Time to tell Hannah. She has been crying in her room for the past hour and none of us can take it anymore. Cameron and Hayes literally looked like they were going to cry, same with the rest. Just not as much.

I knocked on her door.
"What" she screamed. I just walked in, her face down on the bed, sniffles heard easily.

"Hannah, wanna talk to me for just 2 minutes?" I asked. "This better be good Nash." She said looking up, surprised when she saw all of us.

"Well...." I started.
"What?"
"Well...."
"Oh my god Nash, what?!?"
"WANNA COME WITH US TO MAGCON?!?!" I screamed. Her face instantly brightened up and she threw her arms around me.

"Dont scare me like that you assholes" she yelled still laughing as she did.

We all laughed and she told us to leave. We all asked why and she said "I need to put makeup and stuff on".

We all smirked at her.
"No." She said obviously knowing what we were thinking.

We all gave her puppy eyes and she finally gave in.

Hayes and I were going to do her makeup for a video.

Short chapter but the next one will be better. I promise.

Love youuuu x