Chapter 8 - Blocked Numbers

Recap-
We pulled up to the hotel to be met with....

Hannahs p.o.v
We pulled up to the hotel to be met with what looked like over 200 fans outside. We didnt even tweet about the location or anything. How???

We got out the car and we started making our way through the mob of fans. Some even asked me for pictures which made me really happy.

After meeting up with the rest of the guys, we all decided to go out for some lunch. Of course, with us being us...classy, we went to Mcdonalds

We all sat eating, with Cam on my left and Nash on my right. We were all having a laugh and joking about until a group of girls came over and sent me death glares. I soon recognised one of the girls to be my absolute best friend. *Note my sarcasm*.
Standing infront of the guys and I was he one and only, Chloe Davison. My bully.

After the death glares, Nash noticed me tense up and rubbed my back.

Chloe was attempting to act sweet infront of the guys but they were all trying to hold in there laughs at the 'Playing Dumb' act she was performing. She had on the sluttiest crop top I have seen in my life and very short booty shorts.
When she was leaving she gave me an evil smirk and winked, leaving me looking confused as shit.

On the way back to the hotel, I recieved a text from a blocked number.

Blocked Number; Hey Hannah, you may be happy now, but not for long. Its happened in the past. It could happen again.........Soon.

This text terrified me and I recieved another about 30 seconds later.
Blocked Number; Show anyone and your precious friends will get hurt. Especially Nash, Hayes and the precious little Cameron Alexander Dallas.

I start to think about my past as we walk into my room that I shared with Nash and Hayes.

All these images kept flashing through my mind of what happened two years ago. If thats what whoever this person meant by 'its happened in the past' and is saying it could happen again soon, I never want to leave this room again.

Sorry for the short chapter the next one should hopefully be longer.
But anyway, Thankyou for 200 reads and also sorry for the time between the last few updates. Busy days. Love you x