preview.

Jihyeon wakes up to a weird poking feeling on her waist. She knitted her eyebrows, curious to know who or what was doing that but she needed sleep for she has a test tomorrow.

"Yah, wake up." A voice commanded, poking Jihyeon harder.

"Ughhh appa can you not? " jihyeon groaned, as she scooted away from the persons direction, covering herself with more blanket.

"Slave, I'm not your appa. My name is Jeon Wonwoo. Prince of Eoddun land. "

Jihyeon eyes bolts up. Turning to the opposite direction, she looks up at the charming evil prince who was glaring daggers at her.

The author had totally described Wonwoo perfectly. Cold eyes, dark ebony hair, snow white skin and shape nose. But Jihyeon didn't expected him to be as handsome as what she imagined him to be.

"W-wonwoo?" Jihyeon said his name , unsure if this is a dream or not.

"Don't you dare call me Wonwoo. Its PRINCE wonwoo," Wonwoo hisses, folding his arms. "Yah, go get me breakfast and I want it in 10 minutes."

"Hey! You can't just order me around. This is my house. " Jihyeon knitted her eyebrows, boiling in rage. How dare he treats her like crap when this is her house.

Wonwoo wraps his arm around Jihyeon's waist as he pulls her closer to his body. He lifts her chin up and he smirks at her with stiff and cold eyes narrowing into slits.

" excuse me young lady but you do NOT talk back to me like that. When I say I want my breakfast in 10 minutes I better get my fucking breakfast in 10 fucking minutes or you'll be getting a punishment from me. Understand? "

++++

.....Coming soon....