When we see them shirtless O¡¡O

Start from the beginning

He chuckled and pulled away. "You look pretty cute when you blush." He said. "Shut up." She mumbled.

"Would you please stay out for awhile? Or would you prefer watching me putting on my clothes?" He said as he smirked.

She rolled her chocolate brown eyes and walked out of his room and to the office.

When she got there inside, she slid down against the wall and fangirled mutely. "Oh my gosh!" She squealed while she covered mouth.

Foxy

Veronica walked in the pizzeria and she decided to go to Pirate's Cove. She walked to the Pirate's Cove and walked inside to see Foxy leaning against the wall drunk with a bottle of beer beside him. (Don't ask how he get the beer)

"Foxy?" She then walked towards him and sat down beside him then puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Swiggity Swoogity~ I see the prettiest lass in the seven seas." He slurred as he smiled goofily.

Veronica gave him a weird look. "I miss ye lass!" He said happily as he hugged her. She awkwardly hugged back. Then he pulled away and fanned himself.

"So...hot..." He groaned. Veronica looked at the other way as she thinks. 'Okay, Foxy's drunk and he's acting pretty weird, well that's a first.' She's so deep in thought that she didn't know that Foxy started to take off his tops.

Veronica looked back at Foxy who was now shirtless. She even accidentally looked at his six pack of abs!

'BLOODY HELL!!!'

She blushed like crazy as she quickly turned her head to look away. Foxy noticed it and he smirked and he puts his hook under her chin then tilted it in front of his face. "Like what ye see lass?" He asked seductively.

"W-what?!" She asked as she pulled away from his hook. He was about to kiss her but he passed out and they both fell to the floor.

Veronica grunted in pain. "Ouch." She muttered then she looked down at Foxy and her face turned completely red you wanna know why?

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

His face was on her breasts and he accidentally cupped one.

She quickly pushed him off and scooted away from him.

'That drunken pirate pervert!'

Then she felt an arm and pulled her down. She looked up to see Foxy sleeping peacefully.

'He may be a perv but dang, he looks cute when he sleeps.' She thought as she poked his cheek and he groaned as he pulled her closer to his cold body. She looked down and fangirled mutely while covering her mouth.

After that, she drifted off to sleep.

~~~

The next morning, Foxy woke up with a headache then he felt hugging something or someone. He then looked down to see his cute strawberry lover girlfriend sleeping in his arms. He smiled as he brushed her bangs away from her face to see her innocent sleeping face. He snuggled closer then he went back to sleep.

Goldie

It was a bit hot at night and Angeline was in the office fanning herself. Then Goldie came. "Hello dear~" he said lovingly.

"Hey Goldie." She said with a smile as she puts her face in front of an electric fan. "So hot..." She grunted.

Goldie has an idea amazing one that is. He took off his tops then he carried her and he sat down on the swivel seat then he puts Angeline on his lap and wrapped his arms around her. She blushed as she looked at Goldie confused. He chuckled then he blew his cold minty breath to her face. She sighed as she leaned into his cold body. "Your body is cold." She said as she snuggled closer.

"You already know the back story." He said. "I know, it's so sad." She said as she drew imaginary circles on his bare chest. "Hey, at least I have my princess in my arms." He said as he kissed her purple hair. He then blew another cold breath to her face that made her sleepy and she leaned her head against his chest.

"*yawns* and you're....my...prince *yawns* a hot one....though..." She then fell asleep peacefully.

'She's so cute when she's innocent and not to mention cute.'

A/n: sorry if it sucks....

Next stop, THE NIGHT GUARDS!

Mike fans!

Jeremy fans!

Scott fans!

Fritz fans!

Vincent fans!

Get ready!