I turn my car off and step out slowly, taking deep breaths. Also trying to calm down my huge boner that I got while staring at her. I turn the knob on the door to get inside and quietly open it to hear her yelling on the phone. I close it behind me and Cecilia mutters 'fuck' into the phone.

"Me," I whisper taking my shoes off.

I remove my coat and hang it up on one of her chairs. I glance over into the living room and she quickly paces back and forth still and her ass bounces and I hear her continuously swear into the phone. That's definitely not calming down my boner. I quietly walk over to her as her back faces me and she jumps slightly into my arms. She turns herself around and once again jumps from feeling my boner. Why do I always get hard when I'm ticked off?

"Listen, Fabian, I gotta go," she snaps into the phone. "yeah, whatever, bye."

"Baby girl," I mutter.

"We'd so be naked in a tangled up mess by now if I wasn't just fighting with my brother," Cecilia rubs my chest.

"Let your anger out on me."

"Jamie..." she whines.

"Yes?"

"I'm not even horny," Cecilia tells me.

"That's not good," I say.

"I know how much you need me to help you," she states. "but I can't do that when I can't even get myself in the mood."

"Want me to help you with that?"

"Jamie."

"Hmm?" I mutter, my lips pressed against her shoulder.

"I hate to admit it but sex doesn't sound amazing right now," she tells me.

My head bolts up at this I mentally slit my throat and my dick. "Shit."

"I'm sorry," Cecilia whispers. "I know how much you want it."

"No don't apologize," I kiss her forehead. "I should be apologizing. I just have a lot of stuff going on."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's not my secret to tell," I sigh, remembering Katie telling me to keep my mouth shut about it all. "trust me, Cecilia, I really wish I could tell you but I promised I wouldn't say anything. It'd be extremely shitty of me if I were to spill the beans to you."

"Don't worry," she tells me, staring into my eyes. "I know how your addiction can come from time to time."

"Wait do you-" I pause. "Oh my god, Cecilia."

"Yes?"

"You don't think I fucked some random person...or do you?" My heart starts racing. Shit, that'd be terrible. She'd hate me so much if I did that to her.

"Of course not silly."

"You scared me for a second," I laugh lightly.

"Wait, did you?"

"Hell no," I tell her. "I'd be at the doctor's office if I did."

"Why?" Cecilia laughs.

"Just in case she had an std," I mutter.

"Oh my god you're the most careful sex addict ever," she smiles.

"I just don't want to go through that stuff again," I say, rubbing her cheek with my thumb. "I couldn't do that to you."

"I wouldn't love you any less if that happened."

"Don't lie to me, Cecilia," I say, my voice wavering.