No More Freddy's [Ending]

It's true. The business is shut down. When you and Mike arrive at the restaurant the next day there are police surrounding the whole building. Some are talking to employees,some to each other,then some talking to Boss. When Boss sees you and Mike he instantly motions the two of you over to him.

"What happened?"is the first thing that comes out of your mouth when you get over there with Mike. Boss is silent for a minute but then takes the both of you to a private place to tell what was going on.

"The new kid,Lessy? He was found dead yesterday by the day shift employees when they went to the back room. He was...stuffed inside a suit. A horrible mess."

Boss waits for a reaction from Mike or you but neither of you react. So he continues;

"Then they got investigating of what could have happened to him and..found out by the security tapes what really happened. With the animatronics. Then they got too deep already and inside the stupid robots they found,God,they found dead bodies. The children. It was just horrible. They shut the place down instantly."

Boss has a disgusted look on his face like he had no idea about it and this surprise you yourself some too. But really it made sense. Thats why they moved; attacked. Haunted. You already know about what dead bodies he was talking about; the Missing Children.

"Dam,thats terrible."Is all Mike says as he scratches behind his beanie and Boss just stares at him then you.
"Why aren't you-?"

"Boss...I've dealt with those things every night I've worked here and you know it. Everyone has. Don't try to play stupid. Now I know you didn't know about the kids; no one did."Mike talks slowly to the larger man and then takes your hand,"You should have seen this coming."

And with that,Mike spins around and pulls you back to the truck,leaving Boss staring.

~~~~

You stare up at Mike as you lay with your head in his lap with him stroking your hair. He didn't seem to notice,being too interested in the TV. You don't really stare up at Mike himself but his hat.

You wanted to know. Something had to have happened.
You wish he would tell.

"You want me to tell you what happened to me? Why I wear hats?"Mike then says out of the blue with a glance down to you with makes you jump.
"Um..."You then sigh and give him a slow nod.

Mike stares back at the TV,clearing thinking,before taking a deep breath.

"Alright I'll tell you. But I have never told any one before so you have to promise to not tell anyone."
"I promise Mike."
"Pinky Promise?"
"Pinky Promise."

Mike smiles at you and you smile back softly watch him. He takes a deep breath once again.

"Alrighty,so...Do you know about the accident at Freddy Fazbear's called the Bite Of '87?"
"Yes. Of course I do."
"Well...Do you know what happened?"
"A kid got too close to one of the animatronics and got his frontal lobe bitten off. Why are you asking me this...?"
"Because..."

Mike then grabs the top of his beanie and slowly pulls it off. You cover your mouth at the sight.

He had no hair and his poor head was covered in terrible in scaring.

"I was that kid."

"Oh my God Mike!"You say and shoot up and quickly hug him,starting to feel tears come from your eyes. Mike holds you and presses his face against your neck.

"Hey now...Hey it's ok,no need to get all emotional."Mike sats softly and pulls away. He gently takes his thumb and wipes away the tears falling from your eyes now.
"Oh Mike...I'm so sorry...I wish I could help..."You whisper and put your hand over his gently.
"It's in the past (Y/N). Nothing can fix it. Nothing can fix the front of my brain gone."Mike says sadly and leans back while hugging you once more.

Thats how the two of you lay for a good hour as your tears finally start to dry up.

"I promise I won't tell anyone,Mikey."You whisper to him as you hold his face with a smile,your eyes all red and puffy now.
"I know you won't. I trust you completely."He whispers back to you with a smile on his face.

"I think I like you better without a hat."
"I know. I look like,10x more bada*s with these scars."
"Yeah Yeah sure. Whatever helps."

And you lean over and kiss him against the lips. He presses back with that goofy smile on his face.

He was an idiot.

Your idiot.

    •••••••THE END•••••••••

Thank you for reading my Mike X Reader Fanfiction! Sorry it had to end so soon but like I said; I'm out of the fandom. This is my last fanfiction. And I honestly had no more ideas for this story.

But that y'all for sticking with me this long and please read some of my past fanfics and some future ones!

Once again,THANKS FOR READING!

STAY AWESOME!!!!!!!

~KatCatty