Rain Rain Go Away

BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP goes the alarm on your phone which makes you jerk away. You let out a groan and shut off your phone,then rolling to your back to look up at your bedroom's dark ceiling. It was 11:00 P.M. and no you didn't sleep the whole day. You woke up a couple times to use the bathroom and eat or do other things like shower,but aside from that,you slept the whole day.

After you learned what the Pizzeria is like at night and the animatronics get harder everyday as Mike said,you have decided to get as much sleep as possible. Yes,it still confused you and scared you greatly that the friendly singing animals that entertains kids turns into a killing machine at night. I mean,c'mon,who wouldn't?
And yes,you have actually thought about quitting already. It's just that,it doesn't seem like that this job is worth 120 dollars a week. And Mike has been working there for a while,why didn't he quite in like the first week? Maybe you'll have to ask him about that.

You finally get up,sitting on the side of the bed and rubbing your face to wake up some. After that,you throw on your work uniform that you washed today and put your hair up. (If you have short hair,then just ignore that part.) Doing everything else you needed to,you grab your phone and hurry downstairs to the door.

And as soon as you open the door,you're greeted with thunder and a lighting going across the dark and rainy sky.
"Oooooof course."you mumble,getting an annoyed look and letting and large sigh full of annoyance. It once again has been rainy all day,ever since you got back from work last night. You were hoping that the rain would lighten up but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAno.

So you quickly grab your jacket and umbrella,putting it on and stepping outside. You open up the umbrella and start walking down the street. You didn't want to take the bus and chance being late to work,since crap starts going down past 12,so you decided walking maybe just a little better. Hopefully.

~Timeskip~

You get to the pizzeria at 11:53. Wonderful,you have 7 minutes to get in and to the office where Mike will be!
But when you look around the parking lot,you don't see Mike's truck,or any vehicle for that matter. You frown,walking to the door and trying to open it but discovering it's locked. You gulp,realizing that they never gave you a key so you can't get in without Mike or another employee with a key.

Just then you see Mike's truck speed into the parking lot,skidding to a stop and Mike instantly getting out. He basically sprints to you through the rain,his face with panic and....having lip-stick on it and his lips?
"About time,I thought you weren't going to come."You say,crossing your arm as he quickly unlocks the door.
"Sorry,I,er...got busy at home."Mike says,pushing the door open and you both hurry in.

"As I can tell..."you say,smiling but blushing some as you point to the lip-stick as you walk to the office with him. 11:55.He instantly wipes his face and lips off with his shirt sleeve.
(I think I forgot that it's a long-sleeve shirt,but you all should know from the comics :P Sorry!)

"I have no clue what you could possibly be talking about."Mike says but then laughs and gives you a grin as you both get to the office. You giggle some,blushing too as you sit down with him.
"What time is it?"Mike asks,shaking himself off from the water as you grab the tablet. Mike said yesterday that you could work the camera today. You pull out your phone and check.
"11:59."you say simply and putting it up.
"Well,let's get this night started."Mike says,rubbing his hands together and getting up to work the doors as you start flipping through the cameras.

After a couple minutes you glance up at Mike from the tablet. He was leaned against frame of the door,repeatedly pressing the Light button on and off even though it can waste power.He was clearly bored and just waiting for the killer bots to come so he can have some action.

You bite your lip some,glancing down at the floor. Right now would probably be,or not be,a great time to ask him the question;why he has been working here so long if he know what happens and doesn't get good pay?

You open your mouth and was about to speak before Mike suddenly yelps,slamming the door shut.
"Why didn't you tell me that Bonnie was gone?!"he suddenly asks angrily with his voice raised,facing you now and glaring at you. You whimper some,slouching in your seat like you did lat time he yelled at you.
"S-Sorry...I-I got c-caught in t-thought..."you mumble and Mike rolls his eyes,walking over and grabbing the tablet from you.

"I will work the cameras and you the doors."he growls at you and you slowly get up,Mike taking your seat.

You sigh some,walking to the left door where Bonnie is,flipping on the light,not seeing his shadow and opening the door.