Doll Monster Will Come....Rawr

I'm feeling kinda lonely and kinda down today...so this chapter may not be the best or very long,sorry.
________________________

You and Mike pull away from each other after a few minutes of soft kissing. His arms were now around your waist and yours around his neck. Your face was heated as you stare up at him shyly,his face still inches away from yours. The room was dark but you can see a red blush across his cheek.
Omg he's blushing.

"Y-You're b-blushing..."you decide to point out,poking his cheek and that makes him blush even more.
"N-No I'm not! I-I don't blush!"Mike stutters,furrowing his eyebrows at you and you giggle.
"W-Well you are..."
"It's a sunburn..."
"D-Developed in under 20 seconds? In a dark room?"
"...Then it's makeup...i want to look prett-IER.."
"W-Whatever."

And you kiss him gently again,your hands on the back of his head. You can feel him smile as he presses back,his hands on your back to hold you close.
When you two finally pull away,you walk together out the building and to your house. Once again,no rain.

~Skip~

"B-But what about Doll...?"you ask him as you close the door behind,both of you kicking off your shoes.
((I don't think you guys realize how freaking hard it is for me to not say "y'all"...I have to go back in chapters and check to make sure I haven't put any XD))

Mike doesn't reply,putting his shoes up and walking to the couch,then plopping down on it.
"Um...helloooo?"you ask as you walk over and sit next to him.
"I'm just gonna have to tell her that I found someone else..."Mike says after a few minutes,shrugging and laying back.
"...s-she isn't gonna kill me or anything...r-right?"you ask nervously and Mike chuckles as he pulls you to his side to lay.
"Ah don't worry. We'll lock the doors and windows."Mike says,patting your back with a grin and pecks your forehead.

That really doesn't help.

"I'm joking,don't freak out!"Mike suddenly says,laughing since he apparently felt your heartbeat pick up in fear.
"R-Right..."you mumble,laying against his side as he rubs your arm reassuring.

"C'mon,let's get some sleep."Mike says,then he suddenly scoops you up bridal style. You yelp and blush deeply as you hold onto him and Mike laughs. He starts walking to the bedroom and tosses you on the bed.
"I'm guessing I can sleep in here tonight?"Mike asks with his grin and you nod shyly,neither of you even bothering to change and Mike crawls into the bed with you.

He keeps his hat on though and you look up at it.
"Why are you s-sleeping with that?"you ask,pointing to it and he gives you a shrug.
"Cause I can."he says simply,then he suddenly grabs you and pulls you to himself. You blush even more but let him as he pulls the blanket over y'all.
((I'm sorry,I had to at least put one y'all before I flip XD))

"Goodnight,(Y/N)."Mike says,holding you close and you mumble a goodnight back.

But then before you can fall asleep,a question that Mike has yet to answer comes into your head.
"Hey Mike...?"
"Yeah...?"he asks after a few seconds,his arm around you and laying his head on the other.

"What was that that attacked us..?"
"..."

Once again,he doesn't answer.
"M-Mike..?"
"I'll tell you tomorrow,just sleep."

He doesn't say anything else which means he's not arguing or anything. You let out a sigh and lay your head fully on the pillow,closing your eyes to fall asleep.
Guess you'll get your answer tomorrow. Maybe.