Night 1 Complete

A small bell goes off which makes you jump in your seat but makes Mike instantly let out a breath of relief. There was 32% of power left,which Mike has explained to you about how the tablet,doors,and lights all take up power and you need to watch it.
"The night is over,it's six. You can calm down now."Mike says,leaning over and rubbing your shoulder with one hand and you nods slightly and relax but blush some.

"You did good on your first night. But this was the easiest one." Mike says,getting up and your head flings to him.
"Easiest?! B-Bonnie almost got in 3 times!!"
"Nah,we got the doors closed. No big deal. It's going to get harder when the week continues."Mike says,grabbing your clothes and umbrella,handing it to you. You get up,looking around in worry around the small office.
What if they start moving again when we are out...? You think to yourself as you turn back to look at Mike but him being gone.

Letting out a little yelp,you quickly run after him down the hall.
"W-Why did you leave me?! The animatronics could have came back and got me!"You say as you walk close to him,looking around in worry as you two walk out the hall and into the Stage/Main room.
"They don't move during the day,calm down."Mike says but laughs at you being so nervous and you huff,crossing your arms.

It feels like the animatronics were watching as you pass with Mike,the same feeling you had when you first walked in the pizzeria.
"So,w-when do we get our paychecks?"You ask him,watching the animatronics as you do pass them.
"End of the week...if you make it."Mike says with a smirk and your face starts to pale once again.
"JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING!!"Mike says quickly,laughing some and wrapping a arm around your shoulder,squeezing it.

"You know,I think me am you can be GREAT friends."Mike says,then rubbing that shoulder and your face starts to get red again.
"But you are gonna have to control all that blushing. Even my girlfriend doesn't blush this much."Mike says and you blink at him.
"Y-You have a g-girlfriend...?"You say quietly in disappointment almost,staring up at him as you two walk out the building ins to the dark now morning,the rain surprisingly lighted up.You literally just met Mike tonight and it kinda bummed you out that he had a girlfriend.

"Yeah. Her names Doll. She's a little...crazy,but I like her."Mike explains,his hand away and walking to the truck that you saw earlier,it now being the only vehicle here.
"Hm...w-well,g-goodnight."You mumble,waving slightly to him and turning to walk.
"You don't have a car? You need a ride?"
"No thank you. T-thanks though."
"You sure? I'd be more then happy to give you one." Mike says and you look at him. He then opens the passenger door,bowing and waving to inside of it.

You giggle,rolling your eyes and finally deciding to get a ride with him. You hop in,all your things in your arms and Mike closes your door.
"Just led the way."Mike says,buckling up and you do to,then starting the truck up.
"I-It's not too far...I'll tell you where to go."you say smile with a smile and Mike pulls out,driving away from that Hellish place that you have to return to tonight.

~Timeskip brought by SKYRIM!~

"So get some rest and don't worry about tomorrow."Mike says as you get out with stuff in your arms.
"Thanks again,Mike."You say softly,giving him a smile.
"Anytime. See you at work."Mike says before you close the door and waves to you through the window and you wave back. He pulls out,driving off and you walk into your house.

And that when the rain starts again,just like that as you put your stuff up and get ready for bed.