Chapter 1- Helping Secrets

Start from the beginning

Even more obscure knowledge that has been lost about the Slayers, is the knowledge of the existence of the Demon and Angel Slayers. Two halves of the same coin, two beings that exist to destroy the opposite evils.... One righteous, the other darkness in itself. Demon, or rather- Devil Slayers, they were lost on the ages of the world in which the Black Wizard reigned free and ruled. Angel Slayers.... They live on, but not seen as they once were.

There's this old Legend I've managed to scrounge up, a passing tale if you will.... Saying that an Angel, Demon, Dragon and God Slayer all wielding the same respective Element would fight for the world in its time of need.

I've been doing my best to keep track, just in the event this Legend somehow holds true..... The day there are four Slayers, all holding the same Element.... That is the day this world ends. It may be hundreds of years before then, it may be in a few months.... It may not even happen in this Plane of Existence. Its all a guessing game.

No one knows hardly anything about Slayers, their Magic, their purpose, and their Origin. It isn't important on most terms, especially if you don't see it that way.

Seeing the things I have, the subtle signs and messages.... I don't think the world is gonna hold out for much longer. And I only say this because I know how important Slayers are to the world, I know why we need them, and I know that great evil will come if things continue on as they are.

We lost too many Slayers seven years ago. If I'm counting right, we lost half the world's Dragon Slayers and one God Slayer that day; Fire, Lightning, Sky and Iron, all these Elements.... Lost in the swirling chasm of the Apocalyptic Dragon's breath.

The world relies upon a sort of internal Balance that the presence of Slayers creates, the world doesn't know about it, no one does. Its not something you 'know', rather its something you feel. But only if you're sensitive enough.