Chapter 31

Hermione's POV

Her eyes opened as she let out a yawn. She gave her numb hands a stretch and got up from the hospital bed. She strained her eyes.

Where am I?

I scratched my head and got up from the bed. I placed my hand on the table for support and a white envelope fell to the ground. Puzzled, I picked up the envelope and on it, it wrote Hermione.

"It's for me..." she muttered to herself and she sat back down on the bed and opened the envelope. She pulled out a piece of parchment from inside the envelope and started reading it.

Hey Mione,
By the time you are reading this,I probably left and you probably don't care because you don't even remeber me.

Who was this? Why would I not remeber this person? Why was he or she leaving? Confused, I carried on reading.

I didn't know what to do. Really. I waited and waited and you finally woke up from your coma. I was so happy. I thought I was the happiest man on earth until... until you didn't know who I was. I broke down. I couldn't belive you would forget me. I not blaming you. I just love you too much. I cannot live without you. But I know, you would hate me if I keep pestering you. You would think I'm a creep and we will never be together again if you do not regain your memory. So i decided I should leave. I should give you a new lease of life and let you go pursue your new happiness. I truly belive our love before you fell into a coma was true and I really will remeber it forever. If one day you ever regain your memory, forget me. I will just be a shadow in your life. I hope you recover well soon. Don't look for me if you recover, our love will just be history. But, I will always and forever love you no matter what. I wish you all the best Hermione. I love you so much.
Draco x

The letter fell through my hands. Why was Draco leaving? Why didn't he want me anymore?

I remebered everything already. I got my memory back. My memery loss was only temporary.

But now, Draco was leaving! I have to find him! I have too!

I saw a mobile phone beside me and I guessed that was mine. I grabbed it and scrolled through my contact and found Draco's contact saved as "Drac ♡♡" I hurriedly dialed he's number and pressed the phone to my ears.

"Draco.. answer please.. answer..." I muttered as a tear left my eyes.

Where is Draco? I need him right now.

Draco's POV

My phone was ringing. I pulled it out from my backpack and checked the caller ID. It said "Mione <3".

Hermione was calling me.

I blanked out.

She must have read the letter. But answering this call means nothing. She won't even feel anything if I left. It's better if we break right here and right now. She can find a new lease of life and I can.. well I can.. wish her the best.

"Sorry Hermione. I really love you but I hope you can find a better person who will stay by your side," I whispered to the phone as if Hermione was listening.

I hung up.

Hermione called again.

I hung up.

Hermione called again

This carried on for about 7 times before I accidentally hit the answer button and Hermione's voice rushed through my ears.

"Draco I -" before she could finish, I hung up.

I brought my phone up to ny chest and hugged it. I really wanted to hear Hermione's voice again but I was afraid once I did so I won't have the courage to leave anymore. I powered off my phone and stuffed it into my pocket.

The train is going to arrive in about 15 minutes. I just have to survive this 15 minutes without thinking about Hermione and I can leave. Then everything would be okay.

Omg guys we will soon be done with the book!!! Ok so I hope you like this chapter (no you'll probably hate it because there's no Dramione moments yeah). This book might end well or it might end really bad. Hmm.. depends on our mood. Hhahaha jkjk. Ok soon a new chapter will be up yeah. love yall.