Chapter 14

Hermione's point of view
It hurts, it really does.But Why? What did she did to him? She was so caring towards him. But all he did to her was enough to rip her heart from her body. Tears continued to flow down her rosy cheeks like rivulets. She decided, she would go back to Ron. She still has a little feelings for him. That little could snowball into huge if she spend more time with him.
Hermione wiped his tears away. She shouldn't cry over Draco- that little pure-blood freak. To Ron she was perfect ,maybe Draco is just not right for her.Deciding to just let this go, she stood up and went to the common room. Ron was there. Sitting there alone.
"Hi." Hermione walked and sat down right beside Ron.
"You love Draco." Ron pointed out.
"No,I don't."
"You do."
"I don't, what makes you think so?"
"You kissed him."
"Not me, he did."
"But you allow him to."
"No."Hermione lied.
"You ran to find Draco this afternoon after Neville told you something, didn't you?" Ron asked.
"I..."Hermione suddenly held both sides of Ron's face. She went forward and kissed him. The kiss was warm. Maybe she felt love. When she let go of him. She giggled.
"Maybe...maybe I love you." Hermione said smiling. Then the smile faded she then burst into tears.
"What's wrong?"Ron asked worried.
"It's just...Oh...I don't know."
"Let's not talk about this..." She laid on Ron's leg and Ron stroked her hair softly. Why did she cry? Why did she want to cry? Was she still thinking of Draco? Hermione bit her lip and pushed Malfoy out of her mind. She was with Ron now. She was happily with Ron. But there was only one thing. She wasn't that happy.

"Hey." Hermione looked up and saw Harry and Ginny. She felt their eyes laid upon her hands. Her's and Ron's. Interlocked together. Hermione managed a smile and said, " we're back together." She went on her toes and kissed Ron on his cheek.
"Wow... that's awesome," Harry said.
"That's great," Ginny said, unsure. Hermione noticed Ginny's brows were furrowed together. She knew something was wrong. She sent Ginny a look and she avoided it by looking at her floral flats. She pulled her hands away from Ron and stepped forward. She hooked her hands with Ginny and said," Oh yeah, Professor McGonagall said we should go find her for... for... our holiday assignment for Transfiguration right?" Hermione cocked up and eyebrow and motioned to her to go out.
"There was?" Ron stepped forward and asked.
"For us.. only..." Hermione quickly replied. Without another word, she pulled Ginny out towards a secluded corridor.
"What the heck is wrong?" Ginny asked.
"I should be asking you that," Hermione returned.
Ginny went a deep shade of pink.
"Tell."
"You wanted me to tell you, so don't blame me if you start brooding over what I said all day then blame me for telling you," Ginny warned her.
"Cut it. Just tell me."
"Neville's going out with Luna," Ginny looked away awkwardly. Hermione managed a fake laugh before staring right at Ginny.
"You just lied straight in my face."
"Okay fine, I'm telling you," Ginny surrendered.
"Say."
"I'm saying it."
"Yes."
"I'm gonna' tell you."
"Just say it!" Hermione literally yelled.
"Okay okay! Calm down," Ginny shot her a worried look. Hermione just stared back, impatient.
"IsawParkinsonbullyingMalfoyandhe
left,heranaway," Ginny said quickly.
"Pardon?" Hermione asked.
"I saw Parkinson bullying Malfoy and he left, he ran away," Ginny repeated.
"Where did he go?"
"He.. I saw him running to the forbidden forest and... and I just sensed that something was wrong," Ginny continued.
"I thought you two were together but... but you were with Ron," Ginny added . Hermione stayed silent while listening to Ginny.
"Then.. then Parkinson appeared and stumpified him! He was sent flying into the forest!" Ginny finished anxiously. Hermione's mouth dropped an inch.
"She... what?"
"She stunned him! And he... he disappeared into the forest!" Ginny replied. After a fraction of a second, Hermione pulled her hair into a messy ponytail and rushed off to find Draco.

What would happen?Will Hermione save Draco? Or will she go back to the castle to find Ron once she reached the forest and decided that Draco isn't worth her time,concern and caring? Next 2 chapters will be publish next week!