Chapter 9

"What happen to him?" Ginny asked her. Hermione told everything that happen yesterday, except for the kiss and the I will never leave you alone.
"Babe! You almost drowned!" Ginny half shrieked half whisper.
"Yeah, he saved me," Hermione replied as she stood up, bringing Ginny to the side of the room, not wanting to disturb Draco.
"So you guys spent the night on the grass, with wet clothes? No wonder he got a fever! And you're quite ill too," Ginny said with a sigh.
"Yes," Hermione replied.
"Oh, wait, yesterday, Ron stormed into the great hall, cursing. He said about Malfoy stealing his girl and stuff, and he was like 'bloody hell!' slamming his fist on the table. It was pretty much feista," Ginny suddenly remembered.
"Crap.He must have saw us. Me and Draco..." at the wrong moment, Hermione finished off the sentence in her head.
"But why would he be so angry?" Ginny questioned.
"Unless...." she smirked, cocking up an eyebrow.
"No!" Hermione defended herself with a frown.
"You didn't even know what I was going to say," Ginny gave her a sly grin.
"Haish..." a voice filled the room. It was Draco. Hermione rushed to his side quickly. She didn't know why. Was she just concern? Or... Shaking the thought away, she asked Draco gently,"Are you okay?"