Chapter 7

Louis' POV

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Harry screamed while gripping the door tightly.

"I'm driving! What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" I yelled back as I weaved inbetween traffic.

"Oh I don't know, trying to get us killed!? Or more importantly, trying to get me killed!" He gasped as I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting the car infront of us. 

"What the hell? Get off the road, ya wanker!" I honked the horn at the red car infront. 

"You want him to get off the road because he stopped at a fucking stop sign?!" The younger boy asked in disbelief. "You're the wanker!" 

I glared over at him, "Yeah! I don't have time to wait for his sorry ass! The faster I get away from you, the better!" I huffed as I began driving again. "Besides, all the signs with white stripes around them are adiceable, not nescesstiy."

I looked over at Harry's face to see his mouth open. "Are you trying to tell me that you don't think you have to listen to the signs just because they all have white strips on them?!" 

"Yes, I'm glad we are on the same page." I nodded as I turned the corner. Harry started pulling at the locked door handle.

"Let me the fuck out of this car, Tomlinson! I'm not going to die just because you're fucking crazy!" Harry hissed. "Why the hell would you do that anyways?"

I turned my head and looked Harry right in the eyes. "Because I want to die." Harry's eyes widened in shock. I turned back to the street. 

Harry didn't say anything for a long time.

"What...What do you mean by that?" He asked softly while looking down at his hands. I rolled my eyes.

"Relax, Harry, It was a joke." I scoffed. Harry's hands balled into fists and his head snapped up to glare at me. 

"That's not a fucking funny joke, Tomlinson." He barked. "You wouldn't have said that if it wasn't true."

"I can say things without them being true, Styles. It's called lying, you do it all the time." I hissed back. 

"You know what? Fuck you, Tomlinson." Curly huffed before crossing his arms and turning to look out the window. 

"Pouting like a fucking child." I hissed. After a few minutes I drove into the parking lot of the store. I parked the car and got out of it. Harry following soon after. He quickly walked to the entrance of the store. 

"Hurry the fuck up, the sooner we get this shit, the better." He crossed his arms. I scoffed.

"Excuse me, but some of us not having freakishly long legs!" I snapped. 

Harry grabbed a basket, "well you better fucking get some." He stalked towards the pasta asle. I hurried after him. 

"What are you even making anyways?" I questioned when he picked up a box of noodles. He gave me a blank look.

"What the fuck does it look like we're making?" Harry asked me. I looked down at the pasta box to see lasgna noodles. My face turned red and I turned away from him. 

"How the hell was I suppose to know? I'm not watching you fucking choose between the pasta boxes!" I grumbled. I swear to god, I could hear Harry rolling his eyes. 

"Why don't you do something useful and go get the cheese." I stalked away. 

"Fine I will." I called over my shoulder. As I stomped my way over to the cheese asle I grumbled quietly to myself.