two

farkle

I slowly walked into the Beacon Hills High School library. This new girl gave me the worst vibe.

I went into the silent library, counting the aisles. Aisle 24-mythology: my daily 2nd period read. I love to read about the supernatural.

Although for the past 15 years, nothing much has happened according to our parents, but I want to know everything!

I browsed the books, trying to find something that I may have not already read. I found a Mythology book on Kitsunes. Feeling content with my read, I sat down at the table in the corner.

I heard heartbeats approaching and looked up to see a familiar face.

"Hey Lucas." I glanced at the other girl. She was the new one in Biology today. Her eyes then glowed a blue haze. My mouth gaped open when I realized there finally was another teenage werewolf in Beacon Hills.

I quickly invited them to sit. "Your last name is Stilinski, right?" The girl then nodded as I continued, "All of our parents were supernaturals. Well, except your father and Riley's mom. They were also the best of friends. Anyways, would you like to join our pack?!"

maya

I didn't know what to say, I hardly knew these people. I've never had a leader before. All this was so new to me, New York was different. Way different.

Escalated in my thoughts, I began to tap my long fingernails on the table.

"Maya?" Farkle said quietly, "do you mind stopping that?"

His words quickly took me out of my subconscious mind. I placed my hands on my lap.

"Where do I begin?" I asked.

>>>

After seventh period, Lucas approached me as I was putting my things into my black backpack. His eyes were a dreamy color, I couldn't stop looking at them. He looked nervous and in he wanted to say something.

I decided to break our awkward silence. "Yes?" I questioned him, furrowing my eyebrows and smiling.

"uh...Do you want to come over, like right now, like after school? I mean, you do not really have too, you know..." He trailed off, nervously.

I smiled, I could tell he was nervous, his heart was beating so fast and loud it could have beat out of his chest. "I would love to! I also want to meet your parents!" I slammed my locker and started walking out the exit.

malia

After our group got into a major fight 15 years ago, Lydia and Stiles left Beacon Hills for a more, simple lifestyle. None of us received calls, emails, or letters for that matter.

Supernatural activity has also been quiet. The reason is because our children. Scott always gets us into stuff and shit. But with our new kids, we've been home and not getting into stuff.

<<<

Lucas came home today with a blonde girl. I had never seen her before and I was anxious to meet her.

The gorgeous girl was very posh, with a sweet New England accent. I shook her hand and I stiffened up a little. I could smell her scent. Definitely wolf.

I decided to keep my 'cool mom' vibe up going. I never really considered myself as a good mother, but I knew I had to be polite for Lucas' sake.

"Mom, this is Maya Stilinski, uh, she's new."

I cringed a little and nearly stopped breathing. "Stilinski?" I could barley push the words out of mouth. I could barley imagine what the hell Stiles and Lydia could possibly look like. Lucas shook me.

I climbed out of my brain and shook my head a little. "Opps! Just a little lightheaded! Maya, nice to meet you. I have to go run an errand then I'll be back." Lucas nodded and ran upstairs as I headed out the door.

I knew exactly where I was going to find them.

<<<

I drove fast on my way to the Stilinski house. I pulled into their driveway, and got out of the drivers seat before the car could even come to a complete stop. I was so anxious to see them. Especially Stiles.

I knocked on the door. Stiles' dad answered. When he opened the door and saw me, he sighed and leaned against the door frame. He looked the same, with gray hairs sprouting out with his hairline slowly reciting. He wasn't surprised, he assumed their arrival would easily bring unwanted guests. Mr. Stilinski rubbed his temple. "Please don't go nuts on them."

He then opened the screen door and silently invited me in. I looked around the foyer. Looked the exact same 15 years ago.

Then I heard heavy footsteps and laughter coming down the stairs.

She hadn't aged a day.

He actually might have added some muscles.

They both looked up at me in unison, and their laughter fell into a deep, frightening silence.

I sighed, "ah... remember when we had to fight those two giant Kanimas for a whole month? Oh wait," I rolled my eyes at them, "you weren't there! Do you remember when Scott had to go into Eichen House because he went crazy? Again, you weren't there." I tilted my head a little, expecting an excuse to why they left and never came back.

Lydia finally spoke up. "Well... we wanted a better environment for our daughter. I didn't want her to be dragged into everything!" I rolled my eyes again at the lame excuse.

"Why don't you guys come over?" I faked a smile as I asked them, "for dinner. It's a Friday night! Come over at 7! Oh... and your daughter is already at my house" I blew a little kiss towards them and stomped out the door.

lydia

I shrugged at Stiles.

"It has to be done Lydia."

I pouted and ran upstairs.