Weekend fun

Maci's pov
This weekend my old friends from high school invited klay and I on a camping trip. I excepted of course but with out thinking didn't ask Klay. I yell Klay from downstairs and he rushes down the step yeah babe what do ya need? You wanna go camping with my old friends this weekend we can just borrow my parents camper. He says of course but would have to leave Early Sunday morning and might have shoot arounds. I call my mom and she doesn't sore of we borrow the camper so we head to her house. We drive my black Ford F-150 to pull the camper with (my dream car tbh). Arrive and I forget that Klay and moms never met in real life so introduce them and they get off on the right foot and talk for a few while I all by myself hook this crappin camper up. Thanks for the help I yell finishing up with hooking it to the car. Your welcome my mom yells gosh gotta love her tho. We load up and wave bye to mom. And head back to klays to pick Rocco (his bull dog I think I spelled it wrong tho) then we were off. We arrived at the camp ground and checked in. We park and set up and soon later my friends arrived. Evan and his wife Macie. Lexie and her husband Logan. Abbie and her husband Daylen. And lastly Dylan and his boyfriend Gavin. We all help each other set and and I introduce Klay to everyone. Everyone seems to like hi which is good bc I love these friends. Once we were settled it was about dinner time. We cooked burgers and corn on the cob for dinner and had some drinks. We ate and say in a circle around the fire and we're talking about life and catching up I really did miss these guys. After a few drinks we were all kinda toasted but we hopped on the golf cart and drove around this was gonna be a good weekend I feel I said to Klay. He says yeah glad we came I'm having a blast. Gosh I love Klay so much and I'm so glad that he gets along with and respects my friends❤️.

A\N
I'm camping rn but I needed to update love ya guys!