Winner?

Maci's pov
The warriors had just mopped the Houston Rockets and were on the way to the 2nd round Semi Finals. My baby, Klay, and Draymod were the real MVP's of the game making plays and leading us to the victory. Curry was out with and MCL sprain and the weight of the team was left on Shaun's shoulder for the point guard position. This was a great opportunity for him to prove himself to Kerr while Curry was out this was his time to shine through. The contest was finally over thankfully. So many Bay Area fans had entered and my chances were slim to none with the amount of hopefuls out there. I turned on the radio.
Radios guys pov
Well to all the Golden State Warriors fans out there the contest is now over with a winner and tonight I'm here to announce that. Well as you know the warriors swept up a win against the Houston Rockets and now that they have a minor break they decided to invite one in with them to meet the whole team and to learn about the warriors in general. 2,489 fans entered and only will take the cake who will it be? Well fans I have the official winner right here In my hand and her name is..... Maci Risner!!! We will call her and let her know but thanks to all who entered and showed love to the Bay Area.

Maci's pov
OMGosh I was screaming with joy I Maci Lynn Risner get to meet the Shaun Livingston and team it Honestly can't get better can it?

Warriors team pov's
Curry- well guys looks like we've got a winner.
Clark- hopefully whoever she is inst a fan girl central.
Thompson- hey I mean we're all hotties with bodies so it happens.
Green- I'm sure she wouldn't think that you were cute Thompson.
Rush- hey let's keep our cool here ya never know we might be able to hook her up with one of us!?
Livingston- I CALL DIBS
Speights- of course you do🙄
Livingston- I'm one of the only single guy around here so I think I should be able to mingle
Barnes- you definitely mingle alright
Varejão- hey I think it's time he mans up and gets a girlfriend
McAdoo- agreed now man up ur getting them digits tomorrow
Looney- that's for sure and if u need me to I'll even ask her to give them to you.
Barbosa and Ezeli- okay shut up!!!
Barbosa- Shaun your asking for the digits
Ezeli- and your not gonna be a big baby about that's final
Livingston- looks like imma be getting some digits tomorrow
With that they all walked into practice awaiting coach Kerr