Last game against OKC

Macis pov
The Warriors played OKC tonight. It was the final game in the series and it determined the fair of the finals for us. We had been loosing then leading loosing them leading. Klay and steph were on fire again. Knocking down needed threes. Shaun played and help out. Lately we've been really good and out realtionship is very strong honestly I love the point guard to death already it's been about a month. I get along with his fam and he for the most part likes mine. We haven't really moved to fast or too slow we have boundaries and don't over step them.  Shaun and I haven't had "that" moment yet. I hope after tonight hopeful win maybe some "adult" time because I feel like we can take it to that next level. I was sitting with Ann Shaun's mom and she was asking me how we were and everything. As the ga,e progressed we took a lead and kept it winning the game and heading to the finals. I run down the bleacher and jump into Shaun's arms yelling you guys did it I love you so much. Shaun set me down and heads for an interview I sit in the locker room with Ayesha and we talk and play around with Riley gosh she's such a cutie. Seeing her makes me want kids. Shaun gets out of the conference talk thingy mad we head out. We leave the arena and head out to chipotle with the Currys following. We meet and eat and then Leave because it was late. We arrive at Shaun's house and things get heated up we. We kiss that lead to a full on make out session we head up stairs not breaking that kiss and head into his room shutting the door and turning the lights out we have a little night of fun. Gosh it was magical. But on small problem we didn't use protection.....

a/n WE MADE IT TO THE FINALS GUYS IM SO HAPPY