Four; Unwanted Match

Vengeful One by Disturbed blared through out the arena packed with fans, the crowd instantly stood on their feet and pointed their thumbs downwards as they booed at Ivory while she strutted down the walk way with a smirk curved on her plum lips.  A chuckle of appreciation escaped her lips immediately, breathing in the hatred with a smile. She clutched the microphone in her small hands tightly, sliding in-between the middle rope with ease as Ivory lifted the microphone up to her lips; preparing to address the WWE universe about the immolation that occurred a few days prior to this. She fiddled with the leather jacket that graced her toned skin, waiting for all the usual hatred and boos to die down before she utter out the words that have been haunting her mind since Monday. 

"In case any of you ignorant fool's didn't see what happened on Monday, let me remind you by this playback of what exactly unfolded," Ivory explained, pointing to the titiantron as she cocked her head to the side just to relive the memory of that very night and what electrocuted between Dean and herself last week. She paced back and forth in the middle of ring, anger flaring inside her just thinking about The Shield and her brother CM Punk. A wild grin crossed her features making her dimples pop up with amusement as the fans watched with anticipation, seeing what Ivory has up her sleeve tonight. 

"The Shield thinks they're the best faction in the history of WWE. They rule the place to rid all the injustice in the world," Ivory explained, licking her lips while she shook her head with disagreement "The only injustice is you three and my brother who never gave a damn'about me," Ivory began but before she could say anymore, The Shield's music blasted throughout the arena, instantly sending chills down the spine of Ivory. Ever since that backstage confrontation with these three men, she wanted to cower in fear and back down from a fight but she always hid her fears with an angered, annoyed or stern expression and for what exactly? So they don't get a good laugh and win the war. 

The Shield entered the ring, lurking around ringside one last time before they slid in-between the ropes with ease. "Darlin', if it wasn't for us, you would've lost that match against the diva's champion," Dean explained, the crowd bursting into cheers with agreement. Ivory laughed manically into her adversary's faces, shaking her head while she muttered to herself almost lunatic like. "So delusional aren't you Deano?" Ivory began, making Dean raise his eyebrow by her statement. "Don't look at me like that Ambrose, because let's get the facts clear here shall we?" Ivory asked. "You're still not me. Face it Ambrose, you're a nobody without The Shield," Ivory explained, licking her lips.

Dean scratched the back of his neck. "A nobody huh?, That's funny because I haven't seen you win a single match without your dear brother," Dean mocked, a slight cackle escaped his lips. Ivory squeezed her eye's shut tightly, groaning with annoyance. The crowd continued to chant for CM Punk over and over. "CM Punk is embarrassment! He's worthless just like this filthy town," Ivory yelled, making The Shield chuckle. Before Ivory could utter a word out more about The Shield or her brother, Stephanie McMahon's theme blasted throughout the arena....