One; Sick Of It All

Ivory sighed as she ran her fingers through her dark brown hair. She's had enough of Punk lecturing her on what she had done wrong and what she needs to do to get it right.

"Do you know how badly your actions affected me out there? What was that?" My upset brother questioned me once again.

-Flashback-

"And WOW a close line from punk! This match is crazy!" Jerry Lawler screamed in excitement at the commentary table.

Ivory watched anxiously as the Tattooed Samoan threw her brother into his corner and kicked Punk down.

She paced the apron, wanting so badly to be put into this match, but then again...there was also something else she wanted so badly; Attention.

Why is it that they prefer Punk over Ivory? Why is it that whenever they come out, 'let's go Punk!' Is always the one to be chanted and not 'Let's go Ivory!' ?

Ivory observed the beat down her brother was receiving. She held her hand out, desperately wanting him to tag her in after the brutal drop kick that was given to him by the Lunatic Fringe.

Cm Punk heard a faint ringing in his ears as he was ready to quit and let The Hounds Of Justice stand in triumph once again.

That was only until he saw his saviour named Ivory. Suddenly the ringing in his ears were gone and was replaced by the chants of the adrenalized fans.

"Let's Go Punk! Lets Go Punk!" They chanted over and over giving punk the strength he needed.

He stood up and jumped with all his strength only to hit the ground hard with no one to tag.

Ivory watched as punks face turned in shock, he was weak and needed someone to tag and she knew that. But Ivory wanted punk to taste his own medicine...she wanted all eyes on her and for once, they were.

She slowly made her way up the ramp as The Shield powerbomed her brother onto the hard ground and got the count.

-End Of Flashback-

"I was just tired of you getting all the recognition...something I've never gotten" Ivory explained as Punk groaned, tired of hearing the same complaint once again.

"Ivory, what are you talking about? The fans love you-"

"No, Phil, they love you. They could care less for me. To them, I'm just the little sister who can't even make a name for herself" Ivory justified, interrupting her almost aggravated brother.

Punk struggled with trying to find the right words to say and how to say them. He pursed his thin lips together, almost creating a line as Ivory folded her small arms over her chest and lifted her eyebrows.

"Just forget it" She sighed, placing her arms down to her side and walking off. She just wants Punk to understand where she's coming from and he can't even do that.

Ivory walked the busy halls of the Barclays Center as the feeling of hunger took over. She headed to catering and smiled when she saw a pale Brit sitting at a table with her phone in hand.

"Hey Paige" She said walking her way and sitting in the empty chair.

Paige looked up from her phone and smiled sitting up straight.

"Hey girly, what you up to?" She asked in her thick British accent. Ivory shrugged, not wanting to mention her and Punk's small argument.

"Nothing much,just tired...and hungry" Ivory said as she placed her hand on her growling stomach.

"Aren't we all?" Paige chuckled. Her smile faded as she looked behind Ivory.

"I'll text you later" Paige smiled, grabbing her phone off the table and walking off. Ivory confusingly looked around until she saw them. And as in them, she saw The Shield.

"Thanks for scaring off my friend" Ivory scoffed, rolling her eyes. If there's anything that annoyed her more, it's these guys.