Chapter 21

I woke up with Luna scratching the door wanting to get out. I got up and went to open the door as I did she ran out and started to scratch the front door.

I walked over there still half asleep, opened the door and walked out with Luna in front of me. She was just laying in the grass and so was I, I couldn't kept my eyes open anymore so I feel back to sleep on the cool grass.

Minutes later....

I woke up with warmth under me, Luna was purring as the person was petting her. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, getting up I heard the person say,

"Your finally awake"

"*yawn*yay"

"Well let's head inside now, it's getting chilly and we don't want you catching a cold, now do we!?"

"No no we don't so let's *yawn* go"

We both got up and I still couldn't really recognize the person since I'm half asleep. As we entered the academy I'm bombarded by the great aroma that spread across the room.

Man it smelt so good I forgot all about the person that was with me and just followed the smell. As I followed the smell I ended up in the kitchen(well of course!)

I took a sit and sighed a heavy sigh and watched as the person in front of me make the food.

The person turned around and it was Ranmaru who was soon accompany by ren who helped served the rest of the food on to the plate he brought.

"May we help you princess~" ren said as he came closer.

"Huh well..."

"Are you hungry?" Asked Ranmaru

"Huh-" I was disturbed by my stomach growling out of no where making the heat rush to my checks.

Ren saw this and smirked and grabbed the plate with the food and served me and placed it in front of me.

"T-thank you" still flushed from the embarrassment I manage to say

"You very welcome, princess~" said as he winked at me and smirked again

Which also made me blush again and I just tried to eat in peace but with ren here I was not able to. Eventually everyone else came in and ate, after that we all went to finish the song for Christmas that saotome asked us to do. After that we all went our separate ways, I went to the garden outside to look at the different flowers there. They were all beautiful for my taste.

Time skip...

When it was time for dinner but likely anyone does not come for dinner since we were all busy and had no time to prepare something, I had a small snake, as I was walking to my room I saw Cecil there waiting for me. I wonder what he wants?

"Hey Cecil, watcha doing?"

"Huh oh n-nothing, just w-wanted to know I-if you would l-like to go on a d-date with m-me?"

Wow, a date with Cecil!? So soon!? Well not really but, what do I say!? Yes or no!?

"I huh would love to!"

"Really!?"

"Yay really" I said with a smile on my face to show him I mean what I said.

"Thanks (y/n), I can't wait for our date."

"Me neither"

He then walked away and I just felt like I was about to faint. What just happened here, Cecil asked me out on a date, I just said yes to it, is it to soon for a date with one of the guys. Like the no love rule, what if someone finds out, what are we suppose to do!? Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Whhhhyyyy!!!! Sooooo many things could go wrong!!!!

I gotta calm down, no need to over think this, it's just date, a simple harmless date that me and Cecil will have...........
My head is starting to hurt from all this thinking, will saotome ever get ride of that no love rule? Will he? Hopefully he does! Seriously if you want the guys to do love songs and never experienced actual love then how are they suppose to do that?! Man he could be clueless some times, but yet again it's a distraction to the guys or to any of the idols here.

They shouldn't have any distractions right now, not when their albums are coming out and their career are taking off. I should just push that aside and just rest for now, hopefully me and Cecil don't get caught by anyone, especially the paparazzi(lady gaga anyone).

Wow that just took a turn for you, Cecil asking you out on a date how cute~
But will you and Cecil be able to keep it a secret from the guys and anyone else. Hopefully everything turns out good. Or will it? Muhahahahahaha!