Chapter 12

Today is the day we all go to Disneyland and have some fun. We actually came here when it was there 60th anniversary, cool so cool.

So we get all dress and all, my outfit for today is to represent Minnie Mouse; I have a red with white spots lose see through shirt and have a small white crop top underneath, black skinny jeans and yellow flats. 

The boys are all just wearing going out normal cloths, Reiji is wearing a white t-shirt with a brownish scarf with blue pants and white with black shoes, Ranmaru is wearing a grey t-shirt with words that say 'Rock On' in a messing way with dark blue pants and black shoes, Camus is wearing a dressy white shirt with nice black pants and his somewhat dressy black shoes, Ai is wearing a light blue shirt with black spenders and black pants and black shoes.

We all meet at the lobby to go and get breakfast before going to Disneyland. We then go and go to a restaurant close by, it was called 'IHOP' we sat down in a booth and waited till the waiter or waitress came to get out order.

Sitting arrangements were -Reiji, Me, Ranmaru-                                Ai in front of Reiji
Camus in front of Ranmaru

We ordered and what we order was;
Me, I got the chicken and waffles with an orange juice(if you drink something else just replace the drink or the food too.)
Reiji, got his pancakes with scrabble eggs with chocolate milk.
Ranmaru, got scrabbled eggs with hash brown and 2 bacon with orange juice too.
Camus, got the same thing as Ranmaru except 1 bacon and his eggs not scrabbled which is the york still there with orange juice.
Ai, got the chicken and waffles too but he asked for chocolate milk instead and a side of hash brown.

After we ate, we payed and went to the entrance to Disneyland and was waiting for the bus train thing to come and pick us up since I didn't want to walk.

We waited and waited when it finally came, we walked in and was waiting till everyone was on and the ride had began. After it stopped we got off and was ready to enter the place.

We got our tickets or more like them, we walked in line and as we made it to the front I told him my name and who was my brother(had to be a guy wearing a black beanie skinny and somewhat short, that I had to talk too). After he knew who I was he let me in and scan the boy's tickets.

After that we walked in and I looked around like a five year old seeing something cool. I grabbed a map and started to decide on what rides to go on first.

I had made a list of cool rides to go on first;
Indian Jones
•Thunder Horn Mountain
•Splash Mountain 
•Space Mountain
•Matterhorn
•Roger Rabbit
Etc....

It was an unless list of rides but I had found the ride to go on first but before we went on that ride I had thought of something I wanted to continue from the first visit here. Have all the characters signatures in a booklet.

I insisted we stop by a store to buy the book, Reiji was in but the other three were not so much. I didn't care we still dragged them into the store.

We looked for the books and we found them, we were about to buy them when Reiji found this cute bow that had the colors of the 60th anniversary of Disneyland. It had dark blue, light blue and white lace with a Mickey Mouse on the middle to complete it.

He bought it for me and put it on my right side of my head. I told him he didn't have to but he did anyway. We then went on our way to the ride I have decided to go on first.

As we walked we saw all kinds of things, other rides, some shows going on, little kids running around, people wearing Mickey ears and other things.

We made it to the ride and waited in line for the ride called '.....

What ride is it? This one was short, sorry 0^0. Vote for it....love yay!...