Chapter 5

I kept running and running around the carnival to try and find Syo. I looked at the games we all were at and the game he and Natsuki were playing at.

After some time I sat down on a bench looking at the people walking and sighed. As I sighed I heard steps that stopped next to me. I looked up and what I saw shocked me but I shock it off and ran to him and hugged him.

I let go of Syo and looked at him with worried in my eyes. He took notice and apologize to me, I said 'it's ok, but please tell me when your going off like that. You had me worried.' A tint of red spread actually his checks as I said the last part. He tried his best to hind it but failed and remember why he left the group in the first place.

He got the plushies and handed it to me. I took them and looked at Syo with happiness and hugged him. But that was not the only plush he handed to me. There was also three hamsters, a poro plush, a regular rilakkuma and three bears dressed as bunnies.

I smiled at Syo and thanked him with another hug which made him blush and hugged back. We let go and looked at each other, we stopped looking at each other once we heard a familiar voice call our names.

We turned and saw Natsuki running toward us, before we could move Natsuki hugged Sto with his bone crushing hug and the rest followed him. I smiled at them and made sure everyone was here.

--------------------

Later we decided to go on a roller coaster, Otoya, Natsuki, Syo and Ren were ok with this but Cecil, Tokiya and Masato were not so much. We got in line and waited for 20 mins till we were at the front of the line.

We were paired in twos, Cecil was with me and the others were in there usually pair. We entered the cart and waited till everyone got in and was strapped in. The bar went down in front of us and the seat belt was over our waist.

The worker pressed the button and the carts started to move, Ceciel and I were in front of Ren and Masato, Otoya and Tokiya, Natsuki and Syo. We started to go up and up and up then started to go straight. As we go straight Ren started to tease Masato while Otoya screamed in excitement and Tokiya covered his eyes and Masato with wide eyes. Syo looked a little pale and Natsuki was laughing.

Once we got to the end our cart started to face down. My heart was beating but I was to excited to actually scream or panic. The cart went full on going down and Cecil screamed his lungs out and I just giggled as we went down. Ren had his smirk and Masato had his eyes closed with Tokiya too. Otoya screamed as normal people do Natsuki also did the same and Syo stayed silent but had wide eyes.

The cart went to the left then to the right, then it went back up and Cecil started to panic again. We went straight once at the top and we twist and turned and went down a little. The cart stopped at one spot where looked like a dead end. We started to go backwards.

Cecil closed his eyes shut, Ren smirked or just smiled, Masato closed his eyes and so did Tokiya, Natsuki laughed again and Otoya joined while Syo stayed quiet and his eyes with no show of life anymore.

The ride stopped and we got off, got our stuff and the faces of Masato, Tokiya, Syo and Cecil were priceless. I felt bad but I guess it was worth it. We left that ride and we started to walk, we were about to pass the Ferris wheel when I suggested to go on.

They went in line and we waited till it was our turn. We got in but as four to a group. Syo, Natsuki, Otoya and Tokiya are a group and Ren, Masato, Cecil and I are a group.

We got in and the guy closed the door and he pulled the lever. The cart started to move and we started to go up. As we go up I looked out the window and saw the city lit up with the streets lights.

"So beautiful!"

The guys went to my side and agreed with me. We stayed silent till we went around twice and got off.

We ended up with all kinds of stuff plushies. We went back to the Saotome-agency to see if Daniel had the answer. But he didn't yet.