Chapter 4

What I saw was the guys looking at me and me looking at them but I was looking down wards.

"There...there kids"

"So they are?!"

"DANIEL!"

"What?!"

"Didn't you say you fixed it!!"

"Yes I did! But I didn't know it was going to be like this?!"

"What do we do?"

"Well I'm gonna see how to fix this while you entertain them. K"

I looked at him then I nodded 'yes' and walked to the guys. The guys looked up at me and looked confused.

Natsuki tried to hug me while Syo stopped him, Otoya grabbed Tokiya and played with him. Masato grabbed his tea cup and started to drink, while Ren asked me...

"Why are we small?"

"W-well not sure how to say this but...my brother shot you guys with a laser and you guys were hamsters then part human part animal and now your kids."

Daniel shot up and looked at me. I felt him glaring at me. I turned and saw his creepy look and turn back to the guys scared out of my mind.

"ME...I TURNED THEM INTO THAT! You did this by pecking through the door as I was doing something!" He started to get closer to me, once he was near he hit my head and I yelped in pain and pouted at him. He glared at me and looked away and continue with his machine.

I looked back at the guys and sighed.

They looked at me and Masato spoke...

"Do you know how to fix us?"

"Well my brother is working on that right now."

"Ok"

Natsuki spoke " well what are we going to do in the mean time?"

I looked around and saw a flier I had of a carnival. I picked it up and decided on what we were going to do. The guys looked at me and I looked at them smiling. They looked confused and I just smiled at them.

-----------------------

They agreed on this carnival thing and we made it to the carnival. We enter and as we enter there was all kinds of things to do and all kinds of rides to go on.

There were games to win plushies, rides that you see from the fair and the Ferris wheel. We first went to the games to see if we could win some stuff animal.

Otoya and Tokiya both went to the balloon pop, where you shoot water into a small hole trying to expand your balloon and then popping the balloon to win.

Ren and Masato both went to the ring toss, where there's bottles and you get five rings. You try and toss the rings to a bottle to see if you would make it or just not make it.

Syo and Natsuki both went to the pick a duck game.( not sure what's it called at the fair???)
You grab one duck, look at the bottom to see what shape or color you got then you try and match the shape of color with another duck.

Cecil stayed with me and we played the dart game, where you through darts to balloons that are hung, and you try to pop as many as you can to win.

After some time we all got together to see what we have won. Otoya won a red panda bear, Ren won a giant white teddy bear and Masato won a little brown teddy bear, Natsuki won many small plushies and a yellow duck while Syo was empty handed but helped Natsuki with his prizes.

Cecil won a green frog and I won the couple of Donutina and Donutino. As we were walking for a place to buy a bag for the plushies, I saw rilakkuma plush that is dressed like a cat and my heart melted with kawaiiness.

Syo saw this and started to walk slower than the rest of us. No one notice this as we were walking, once Syo was out the group he went to the table or game that had the plushies. He began to play.

--------------------

We finally had a bag full with the plush toys we won from the games and was walking around. I looked at the guys and notice there was only one blonde boy in front of me. 'Where's Syo?'

"Hey guys where's Syo?"

Everyone stopped and looked around the group to see if Syo was there but he wasn't.

Natsuki was like 'he was with us?'

Otoya was 'where could he have gone?'

Cecil 'we didn't lose him while we were looking for a bag?! Right?'

Everyone looked around in a panicked, I was more in a panicked. 'Damn it! I was supposed to look after them! And now I lost one of the guys!! Great!'

We split up into pairs, Masato with Ren, Otoya with Tokiya, Natsuki with Cecil and I was left alone running around trying to find Syo.