[VI]

Third POV

Right now, Akashi is doing his works as the president so does Sumika,but she rested her cheek on his shoulder.

"How is it,Sei-kun?" Sumika asked sweetly, "if you don't want to tell,it's fine."

He sighed, "My father said if my score remind the same,I have to quit from the team."

"W-what..!" She shocked, "i feel bad for you.."

He put the paper on the table and caressed her cheek, "Don't worry about me. I'll do my best."

"Don't push yourself too hard. I'd help you." She smiled.

Your POV

You studied Japanese History before the teacher come inside the class. You re-write the important one so you can study it again later.

"(y/n)-chan,you don't need to go so far...like this." Victoria sighed, "you even beat Akashi."

"No! Even I have beat that asshole, I have a feeling he will win this time." You said.

"Just so you know, I will win this game for sure."

"If I win, you have to be the secretary and manager in this school."

Grrr.. Just thinking about that words is enough to raise your anger. Victoria grab your hand, "Oi,(y/n)-chan,stop study and accompany me to the canteen."

"Yeah,yeah.." You grab your book and let her drag you to the canteen.

"What do you think about Ryo-senpai?"

"He's fine." You still look at your book

"Just fine? OMG! He's perfect,you know?" Then,she started to blah blah about her crush.

"Yeah,yeah.I know,I know..He's good at sport especially badminton,handsome and blah blah." You rolled your eyes.

She pouted, "Huh! Seriously,(y/n)-chan? Don't you ever have fall in love before?"

You sigh loudly, "Just so you know. Love is sick,hurt and annoying. That's why I don't want to fall in love with someone."

"So,you want to be a spinster?"

"Hah?! Of course not! I just want to focus so I can study aboard." 

"Oh~! You wanna study aboard..!?" Victoria shocked, "Where??!" 

You closed her mouth with your hand, "Shh..Lower your voice."

"So,where?" She whispered.

"France."

"What do you want to be?" Both of you got your foods and found the empty table.

"Pastry chef." You put it on the table. 

She hold your hands, "I will support you."

"Eh..?!Thank you." You smiled.

"Let's eat." Victoria suggested and you nod.

Meanwhile, someone is watching you from afar.

"So.she's (l/n) (y/n)." She pointed to the (h/c) hair girl.

"Yes."

"Thank you for the information." She smile softly.

"N-no problem,Kasegawa-san."

After you two done, you and Victoria headed to the classroom. Suddenly,someone bump you and your book fall from your hand.

"Ah..I'm sorry.." A gentle voice apologized. 

"N-no,I'm the one who should apologize." You quickly take your book.

She smiled and walk away. You admired her,such as her voice,hair,and cute face. How you love that voice of her.

"Hey,(y/n)."

"Yes?"

"You know her??" Victoria tried to get your attention.

"No,but she looks familiar."

"She is Akashi's girlfriend."

"Oh." You said.

"Heh~? Are you disappointed? Because--"

"What!? Disappoint?! Hah,as if." You rolled your eyes.

"Ok,ok. So, how about we head to our classroom?"

You nod and walk beside her. Shortly after, Akashi come to the classroom with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Minna,I will give the copy later. Please tell Kasegawa-san your name and what do you want to join." Akashi shouted.

Everyone excitedly shout their name,but you just look at the window,admired their beauty.

"(l/n)!"

You turned to look at his poker face, "What?"

"Don't give me 'what',are you even listening to me?"

"Oh,I just want to join Ekiden." You said simply and she wrote down your name.

Suddenly,the girls started to gossip about you.

"Eh~ Did you hear that? (l/n) want to join Ekiden."

"Ekiden? That's mean she will join the Ninin Sankyaku too."

"Sona..~ That's mean she will be in pair with Akashi-sama."

"Oh my..Didn't she know that Akashi-sama has a girlfriend~?" The girl glared at you.

"Guys! It's okay, they're just a partner in the competition." Sumika smile sweetly.

Their eyes sparked, "Wow..! Sumika-san so mature!"

"I didn't know that. If someone want to switch with me, I didn't mind." You said.

"It's fine." Akashi said.

*Ding dong ding dong* (The bell sound)

"Ha'i,minna. You could go home now." The teacher said.

"Stand,bow," The students bow down, "arigatou,sensei."

"(y/n)-chan, you're amazing." Victoria said.

"Let's go home." You grab your bag and walk to the shoe locker.

"(y/n)-chan~ Don't leave me~!" She follow after you.

After you arrived, you went to your bedroom. You take a bath and change to your pajamas.

"Sweetie,dinner is ready."

"Okay." You went to the dining room and sat beside your mom.

"(y/n), we have a business trip soon." Your father said.

"Oh.." You said sadly. It's normal for you, your family always busy since you're small. That's why you use to it.

"Don't worry,sweetie. We'll come back soon."

"When are you leaving,dad?"

"Tomorrow." You nod and ate the mushroom.

Your mother look at you sadly, "Honey.."

You smiled, "I'm okay,mom. I will take care myself."

"Kiomi,please take care of (y/n)." Your father ordered and she nods.

"I'm not a kid anymore. Don't worry about me,mom." You smile generously.

You went to your bedroom and cry silently, If  I can change the world, I just want to live normally with my family..

A/N : I will explain why your character changed. First, you got tired about their bullsh*t. Second, you're a strong girl and don't want everyone worry about you. Third, Victoria is your best friend after you help her from the bully. That's it,bye~!