[III]

"Student, I'll give back the paper. Please come here." Hinata-sensei yelled.

"Ha'i~"

Hinata-sensei smiled, "Ah..Congratulation,Akashi-san. You got a perfect score."

Akashi went to the front and took the paper. He smirked at you and you smirk back.

"Wow..! (l/n)-san, you got 100! You even beat Akashi-san." Hinata-sensei smiled at you.

You walked to the front and took it. You sat back and smile proudly. Akashi looked at his score and shocked, 99! Shit! It was so close..!

He'd not accept it. He lost for the second time and the annoying thing is he lost to a girl and she's a new transfer student.

He glared at you. You smile innocently, "Is anything wrong,Akashi-san~?"

He stared at the question and tried to find his mistake.

4. Find the dimensions of the rectangle that has a length 3 meters more that its width and a perimeter equal in value to its area?

You stood behind him, "Eh? That was an easy question. Do you need my help?"

He stood up and put the paper inside his bag. He walked to the gym and went to the changing room.

"If I win, you have to keep smile for 3 days."

He already accept the challenge, but he doesn't want to smile. His smile only for his mother.

Akashi's POV

I'll make you pay for it,(y/n). I went out and all of us do an exercise.

"Reo-nee, I heard that Akashi lost to a girl,her name is (y/n)."

"Hayama, shhh..Captain could hear you."

"Hayama, 20 laps. Now." I ordered.

"What-!?" Hayama start to run around the court lines.

"Sei-chan, if you need something, I'd help you,you know?"

I nod, "Thank you,Mibuchi. I'm fine."

Your POV

After you got home, you laugh out loud. Some of the maid felt confuse, but they don't mind at all.

"My lady, is something wrong with you..?"

"Kiomi! I have bet that idiot redhead boy!" You said happily.

Kiomi smiled, "That's good."

"I couldn't wait to see his smile. Some of the girl say it's so charming." You said

Wait..a minutes..? But, why'd I even bother it? Nah, It already happened. You laid down on the sofa and playing with your PSP.

"(l/n)-sama, Dinner is ready."

"Okay," You said and walked to the dining room. I can't wait for tomorrow~

A/N : I guess..I have make the reader become a little bit tomboy..Please just let it go :3 That's always happening when I feel comfortable typing it..hehe