[XVI]

The white snow fall down on the ground, the weather becomes chilly and warm at the same time,thanks to the sun. You can see the sun slowly go down. Suddenly you hear a familiar voice, calling your name. You turn your head and confuse who is he/she. The figure stand still, not too far from you. You cant't see his/her face clearly but..

You sure it's him.

--------------------------------------------

After feel like an hour, you wake up from your dream. You sit up slowly and hold your head, trying to remember the dream but can't. 

"Who is that..?" you mumbled softly, trying to recall it. You look out the window. It's snowing outside.

You sigh and get back inside the blanket. You hate the snow because of bad memory. Your phone is ringing. You growl and peck out to grab it, checking who call you in the weekend.

"..hello" you answered to Chihiro.

He chuckles, "Good morning, sleepyhead" 

You sigh and say, "morning.. what do you want?" You don't like someone interrupt your free day. You don't want to do anything today, just TODAY.

"(Y/N), can you come out from your room? I'm in your house now" He says in to the point. You shock and get up quickly. 

"ugh..you always do what you please before telling me." you says, like that red-headed guy

He chuckles and rests his back on the couch. He's in the living room. (Y/N) get off from the bed and lazily go to the bathroom. "Alright, i will get ready" 

An hour later, you go to the living room and glare at him madly. He looks at you with his teasing smile. "I hope you don't waste my time. I'm busy" you said.

He chuckles and rubs your head. "I won't. Let's go to the basketball field. I know you want to be our manager"  

You shock and remember that you told Akashi that you want to quit. "B-but i told Akashi i quit.." 

He's quite surprise and sighs, "if that's your choice, it's okay. Honestly i like you being our manager. You did a good job"

You look up at him in disbelief. "Really..? I'm good?" Akashi never give any compliment for you so you don't know if you did a good job.  Ugh...! Why do you have to think of him now?! Wake up (y/n)!

He nods slightly and smiles. "yes so do you want to go somewhere else?"

You look at him from top to toe and smile, "Yes, shopping time!"

"Oi! no, you have to eat breakfast first. Let's head to the new restaurant" 

You sigh and roll your eyes. "Alright Mr. Bossy Guy"

He glares at you and turns to get his car. Even though he's mad at you, he still open the door for you to get into the car, like a gentleman.

You get in and smile inside. Although he get rejected, he still want to be her friend.

"Hey, um..do you know anything about Akashi?" you asked as he gets in the car.

He closes the door and stares out the window. He sighs inside. "..I don't know."

"Does he has any close friend?" you asked. You're so curious of him.

"I don't know. He never open up to us" Chihiro says slightly.

You're confuse with his answer. "I though everyone suppose to be close with their teammate" you mumbled.

He sighs again. "Let's stop talking about him. Why don't you look for a new guy? Someone's close to you.."

"I can't..i'm sorry Chihiro"

After a moment of silent, he slowly start the car and go to the restaurant. You feel awkward around him now. 'Shouldn't have bring Akashi up..' you though yourself.

Time Skip

You two arrived in the restaurant and go to the VVIP room because he already booked it. You wonder when and how he can book it so fast.

"Chihiro" you called out and grab his wrist. He looks over and give a small smile but his eyes are remind the same, blank eyes

"I'm sorry.. I won't talk about him when we're alone" you say, look down at the floor.

He chuckles and rubs your head gently. "I get it.." he says, "but you have to know i won't give up" He leans down to kiss your head.

You blush and nod slowly. You walk quickly to the table and still blushing. It feels different when he kissed your head now. You sit on the fancy chair and steal a glance at his way. He notices and tilts his head.

"Do you need help,(y/n)?" he asked. You smile and shake your head in no.

You look at the menu and order (f/f) and red wine. He looks over you when you say red wine.

"You can't drink red wine in the morning." he sighs, "she will take water"

"Aw c'mon Chihiro! Just one glass won't make me drunk" you complained, pouting.

The waiter chuckles and nods slightly at his order. He bows down and leaves.

Chihiro looks at you and sighs, "No."

You roll your eyes. "Fine Mr. Bossy Guy"

Time Skip

You went to one shop to another shop, buying a new stuff. You're so excited with the clothes collection. He sighs and follows behind you.

After 10 hours of shopping, you feel abit tired and sit on the nearest chair to rest.

"i though you won't get tired" He says, bring you (your favorite drink)

"I'm a human. Of course i get tired" you say and take the beverage, geez why does he always tease you

He chuckles and rubs your head. "Shall we head home?"

You nod and get up slowly, taking all shopping bags. You feel struggle with all of them. He sighs and takes some from your hand. Then you two walk to the parking lot and put them at the back seat.

You drink the beverage and look out the window. "Thanks for today, Chihiro" you smiled at him.

He blushes and says, "No problem. I'm glad you enjoy it"

Published on November 19th, 2020

A/N : Hello! I'm back 😂 My apologize for the long hiatus.