You're such a kid. (Billdip)

(IN MY ATTEMPTS TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING)

Dipper glared at Bill. Bill smiled innocently and hummed. They were in the kitchen, surrounded by a mess. The brunette was seething.

Dipper currently had pieces of cake sliding down his face while Bill acted like an innocent angel, as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Oh Pine Tree. I have no clue what you are talking about. Oh please do tell about what happened to you. What horrible, impure, unholy-"

"Cut the crap, Cipher." Dipper snapped. Bill flinched but kept his smile. Last name? Ouch.

"Hm?"

"Why, please do tell," Dipper mocked, "-Did you think that smashing cake on my face was a good idea?" He asked as he flicked off a piece of cake that was sliding down his nose. Bill snorted and grinned.

"I tripped."

"That is absolute bull-"

"Woah, Pine Tree, no need to be agressive."

"There is cake sliding down my face."

"It's good cake, mind you. Smashing it on your face was an honor."

"Why am I dating you."

"Excuse me?" Bill gasped. Dipper rolled his eyes, frosting on his lashes. The brunette wiped some of the cake off his face with his hand and looked at Bill. Bill looked at the hand, then at Dipper. He was not-

"You are such a kid." Dipper said before he flung some of the cake on his hand at Bill. Bill let out a terrified 'Dipper no' before the cake landed directly on his hair.

Bill was horrified.

He stared directly at Dipper, who was currently laughing (that little shit), as he felt the cake slid down his face and neck. He had to take a few breathes before he talked again.

"MY HAIR-"

"Hm?" Dipper hummed as he slowly stopped laughing and smiled innocently. "What's wrong, dear?" Dipper said as he walked over to Bill and smeared some more cake on him.

Bill could not even form a normal sentence.

All he could do was let out little whines and what seemed to be quiet screams. His hair was ruined, cake was smeared on his beautiful face.

All the while, Dipper had long cleaned his face with his own shirt.

-----
(This is short as hell but it's the least I can do. So sorry.)