(Billdip) Friends

(Sometimes I wonder if I can make things go horribly wrong-
Let's see how this goes quq)

Dipper covered his ears with his pillows, trying not to hear the conversation Bill was having through the phone next to him. The blonde he had a ginormous crush on was currently having a call with his darling next to him. Dipper and Bill were the best of friends. They were also like roommates, which sucked in this situation. Bill had been going on and on about this sweet girl he got together with and talked to Dipper about her anytime he got the chance to. Now, Dipper was a good friend, right? He listened, gave advice, helped him out, etc. But Dipper couldn't help but feel angry whenever he talked about her.

It had been a 2 hour conversation Bill had with this girl.
Dipper was still awake, jealous about the things that were being said by Bill. He huffed and turned around to look at Bill. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and glared.

"Bill, could you please stop your conversation? Or take it outside, I don't care, I need to sleep."

Bill paused and looked at Dipper. His messy blond hair covered one of his eyes. Dipper almost swooned. Almost.
"Look Dipper, not my fault you don't have anyone to talk to-" Bill whisper-yelled at him with an annoyed tone.

Dipper felt offended. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Just stop talking to the damn girl and sleep."

"Excuse me?"

"I need to sleep. End the call."

"No, I will not end the call, I'll keep on talking if I wanna!"

"Bill just end the fucking call with the stupid ass girl-" Dipper almost yelled. He swore he could hear a gasp on the other side of the phone. Bill stared at him, slightly shocked that Dipper would get angry over a call. Dipper just sneered and grabbed a pillow.

"You know what? I'm sleeping somewhere else. I can't put up with you or her. You're both the worst things that entered my life-" He muttered the last sentence as he walked to the door. He could hear the blonde whisper a 'I'll call you back' into the phone. But he didn't stop to look back, he just opened the door and slammed it shut and off he went alone, outside, hoping to never hear the voice of Bill, ever again.

(Don't question me, I don't know how it happened quq I just-
I need help-)