Billdip: DON'T DO IT

(Presenting Teen! Dipper and Teen! Bill)

Bill and Dipper were both outside arguing over meaningless little things. It was frustrating Dipper, but having Bill by his side was a nice feeling.
"You could not eat a bug."
"Yes I could, pine tree."
"I don't believe it." Dipper said as he crossed his arms and snorted. Bill rolled his eyes and grinned. He leaned on the wall and put an arm around Dipper. It was so nice and peaceful. Dipper thought being with Bill was very nice until he saw something crawling on the ground. And unfortunately, it had caught Bill's eye too.
A very creepy spider.
Thinking back to their argument, Dipper shot a look at Bill. Bill looked back at him and had an ear to ear grin.
"Don't you dare."
"I told you I could eat a bug."
"OK OK I believe you, just don't eat the spider please-"
But of course, Bill being Bill, he was already running towards the spider. Dipper screeched and ran after the blonde. As soon as Bill reached the spider, he reached for it but was soon tackled to the grown by Dipper.
"BILL NO, THAT'S NASTY-"
"PINE TREE JUST LET ME SHOW YOU-"
"DON'T-"
Bill tried to get Dipper off and with a couple of tries, he did. He quickly crawled to the spider and grabbed one of it's creepy tiny legs. Dipper was horrified of what he was seeing.
"BILL DON'T DO IT-"
bill grinned and raised the spider towards his mouth.
"BILL I SWEAR-"
Bill opened his mouth.
"DON'T DO IT-"
Bill put the spider in his mouth and swallowed it whole. Dipper gagged and covered his mouth. Bill just laughed and held his stomach.
"YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE-"
"THAT IS SO GROSS-"
Bill smirked and made his way towards Dipper. Dipper backed up.
"C'mon, give your boyfriend a kiss."
"That is so wrong in so many ways. It was also nasty. You are not getting any kisses from me."
Bill pouted as Dipper stood up. He flung himself at Dipper's legs.
"C'mon, swallowing a spider never hurt anyone-"
"LET GO-"

(I'm sorry that it was shitty, but I was tired. qnq Hopefully you guys have some requests- Anyways, thanks quq)