(Billdip) messages

(In which Bill doesn't get the meaning of "It's 3:30 a.m, it's to late.")

Dipper snored quietly as he slept, brown hair in tangle mess. He rolled over and hugged his pillow, burying his face into it. He was having such nice dreams until his phone decided to buzz. Dipper ignored it at first but his phone buzzed yet again. He groaned as he reached under his pillow and pulled out his phone. He squinted at the bright screen and read '2 new messages from Bill.'.
He yawned as he opened up his messages and read them, expecting them to say something stupid since they were from Bill.

Bill: "Hey pine tree-"

Bill: "Pine tree, you awake-"

Dipper rolled his eyes and started to text his idiot of a boyfriend.

Dipper: "God dammit man. What do you want?"

Bill: "Ah yes, the princess awakens."

Dipper: "Go to sleep. You're tired."

Bill: "You're not my dad. Wait-"

Dipper: "Bill what the fuck. Why'd you text me?"

Bill: "Oh yeah. I'm coming over right now. Stand outside pleeeaase."

Dipper: "Bill. It's 3:30 a.m, it's to late."

Bill: "Almost there~"

Dipper groaned. Texting back would help for nothing. He sighed as he stood up and cringed as the wood creaked under his weight. He didn't realise how old and loud the Mystery Shack was until he made his way out of room and downstairs. The stairs creaked and groaned when he stepped on them. He was surprised that his sister or uncles didn't hear him make all this noise. He finally made it to the door and opened it. The cool night air hit his face instantly. He shivered and closed the door behind him, making sure it didn't make a sound. He stood outside, leaning on the wall, waiting to hear footsteps or the blonde's annoying voice. And he did.
"Pine tree!"
Dipper jumped at his loud voice. Bill, hair in a blonde mess, was in a yellow sweater and black pajama pants. He was also dragging a yellow blanket behind him. If Dipper wasn't tired, he would have made a comment about the blanket over how cute it was. But instead, he glared at Bill and put a finger to his lips. He made a gesture towards the inside of the Mystery Shack once he opened the door. Bill snickered as he finally got to Dipper and pulled him into a hug.

"Sorry for coming late and making you wait so long, Pine Tree!" Bill said rather loudly. Dipper smacked a hand over Bill's mouth and shushed him. Bill laughed as he took Dipper's hand away from his mouth and grabbed the shorter teens face.

"I swear you don't know how to be quiet."

"And I swear you don't know how to properly greet your boyfriend!"

"Bill I will slap you-"

"How bout a kiss instead?"

Dipper rolled his eyes and muttered something about leaving Bill to freeze his ass off outside as he pulled the taller teen down and quickly kissed him. He then shoved Bill inside, and shut the door quietly. He nearly yelled at Bill when he started running up the stairs, laughing. Dipper followed quietly and shut the door to his room. He turned around and saw Bill already laying down, patting the spot next to him and grinning at Dipper. The brunette walked over and laid down and got covered by the yellow blanket Bill had soon after. He turned to Bill and Bill pulled him close, messing with Dipper's already too tangled hair. It was quiet for a few moments until Dipper decided to break the silence.

"Why'd you come over?"

"Can't I visit my little Pine Tree?"

"At this time?"

"Time won't stop me from being with you. Or anything for that matter."

"Hm. I guess you're right." Dipper smiled lightly as he held Bill closer.

"Plus, why wouldn't I come at this time? Stan and Ford aren't awake so that means I don't get questioned or threatened and Shooting Star is asleep in another room so she can't bother us~" Bill said cheerfully as Dipper's snorted.

"I guess you're right. Having Mabel take pictures of us when we're just having a conversation or sitting next to eachother is kind of tiring sometimes."

"Mhm. But, she isn't here right now. That means I can be with you, alone, with nobody else around us."

"That's nice."

"What? Being alone?"

"Yeah. And being with you."

Bill laughed as Dipper's face turned red. He pushed Bill away and covered his bright red face. Bill tried to calm down his laughter but only laughed louder. A few minutes later, his laughter died down to giggles as he reached down to pet Dipper's head. Dipper slapped the hand away and buried his face into the pillow, still embarrassed. The blonde grinned.

"I'm sorry Pine Tree,"

"You don't sound sorry-"

"But that was so cheesy."

"I was trying to be nice and romantic! You should try it-" Dipper said loudly as he sat up. Bill laughed again and pulled Dipper down. He kissed Dipper's face multiple times and gave him one big kiss on his lips, making Dipper calm down and make his face go back to red. Bill smiled and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, it was just to funny."

"How about you shut your mouth and sleep?"

"Ah, there's my Dipper."

And with that, they both fell in silence and slept, holding eachother closely.

(I sometimes wonder how I come up with these and just-)