Just Breathe

Made By- NiallsJournal

Description- "I'll never forget that day. That day the doctor told me, I, Niall Horan, had cancer. Cancer. That awful, deadly disease that we all pray we never have to live with. I had it. It was there. Living, growing inside me like a weed. Tearing me apart, sucking the life out of me, trying to destroy me mentally and physically, trying to kill me from the inside out. Somehow I got it. Somehow my nearly perfect life was suddenly turned upside down. This is my life now. I'm just a shell of a person riddled with cancer being suffocated by doctors. All I can do now is try and be one of the few that make it of the battle between life and death alive. "

Status- On going with 48 parts

Important Information- This book contains mild language that may not be appropriate for all audiences

Opinion on the story- I don't know how many times I cried while reading this book because I am a hardcore Niall girl and a lot of stuff happens to my little irish baby.

Characters- The boys obviously and a few small characters that you will meet later on in the book.

Hi long time no see. School is finally over so i will post a lot more. I wanted to do a review on this book for a long time but the reason I'm doing it now is because is that I am helping the author of this host the Summer 1D Watty awards. YEAH!!! 

QOC- If you like any other bands besides 1D what are they and what are your fav songs off of their current album

A- I like 5sos and Little Mix. My favorite song by 5sos off of their current album is either Castaway or Broken Home. My favorite song by Little Mix off of their current album is either Secret Love Song Part II (lol it just came on as I started writing this) or Weird People.

Thank you to the 200+ people who are actually read this crappy fanfic. Hope you have a good day. Stay positive people :) 

350 words