Good Boy!

Made by- BreakBeforeYouShine

Description- "Blayne Lawrence is weird. She's never been normal. She's strange--from screaming at alarm clocks to having a somewhat unhealthy obsession with puppies, and everything in between. So, when Blayne runs into an interesting group of lads called hybrids, it's only natural that she should try to befriend them. After all, it's not everyday that Blayne finds people who might be weirder than her."

Status- Completed with 46 chapters but there is a squeal that is on going (21 chapters so far)

Important Information- Boys are not in One Direction but are still puppy friends (all the boys are puppy hybrids)

My opinion- This story is so cute (I also cried a couple of times) I love it. Defiantly one of the fanfics I will read over again. 

Characters- The boys (obviously), Blayne (main character next to Niall), 5sos and Little Mix (both come in later in the book)   

Sorry I haven't really been updating that much school is a pain because I had state testing and I am almost always busy over the weekend.  One more thing before I do the QOC.... HARRY CUT HIS FOOKING MAN BUN OFF YESTERDAY!!!! I CRIED FOR AN HOUR AND I COUNDNT FUNCTION PROPERLY AND AT LEAST IT WENT TO A GOOD CAUSE AND THE BRAIDS OMG THE BRAIDS I GOT TO WITNESS HARRY WITH BRAIDS (my WWA concert Harry had braids in and OMG he looked so good in them if you want to witness Harry in braids look up on YouTube Where We Are tour Tampa, Florida) now back to my rant) THE TMH ERA WILL RETURN I NEED A SHORT HAIR SELFIE NOW!!!! So that was my rant about that.  Now yesterday marks 1 year since Zayn tweeted this " @Louis_Tomlinson  remember when you had a life and stopped making (sorry for cussing) bitchey comments about mine" this is what broke the internet last year now it is the fact that Harry cut his man bun off (but at least it was for a good cause) 

QOC- Favorite song at the moment 

A- My favorite song at the moment is Hair by Little Mix featuring Sean Paul (video below) I actually haven't listen to all of Get Weird yet so I might listen to it after I update this (lol as I was writing this Hair started playing)

Thanks to the 120 people who actually read this crappy fanfic so I hope you guys have a good day/ night  

412 words