Crash of THUNDER Waves of MAGIC

Made by- ArabellaGatewood

Description-  One interview, one potion, one big mess. It was just an ordinary day, an ordinary interview, for the British boyband known as One Direction. Like usual, a lady had come and brought the boys their waters and made sure their microphones were set up correctly. However, the waitress was one of the UNusual things about that strange day. Soon after drinking those waters, the band started seeing scales and fish tails, magic and danger. This is how One Direction was thrown into the world of merpeople and witches, into the world of magic.

Status- On going with a total of 12 actually chapters (a/n there is an authors note and a thing about Zayn when he left and those aren't really chapters)

Important Information- The author just got off of a small winter hiatus and hasn't updated in a while, but she told me as of February 6th, she was 1/3 of the way done with it so a new chapter might be soon (a/n I can not find the story or the account anymore so idk what to do)
Opinion on they story- Overall this is a really good written fanfic. When I first came on Wattpad and was obsessed with mermaids and this is a cool twist on that (ps I read it so many times I lost count opps......#havenolife)

Main characters- The boys obviously, Rosalin, Amy and Michelle (a/n I'm not going to give away to much about them)
Rosalin- she has been a mermaid all of her life never had legs. How they meet- Harry meets her but I'm not going to tell you how or when
Amy- very bubbly person, mermaid all of her life, but she is a human (I guess you can say she is a "land locked mer" even though she has been a mermaid her whole life) How they meet- she is an assistant hair stylist
Michelle- don't really know much about (not to spoil anything at least) but she is a friend of Rosalin

Hey my crazy mofos (yes I just did that) HAPPY EASTER!!! It's been a long time since I updated and actual chapter but whatever. I was going to post some thing like this on Friday, but my wfi wasn't working, but here it goes: I can't believe it's been one year since Zayn left the band. It just shows how fast the night changes. So Niall has a snapchat now and well as you can see I'm dead by the puppy selfie he did (I liget changed everything to Puppy Niall) and well now I finally have a puppy YEAH IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!

QOC- In honor of Zayn's first album, the question is if you listened to Mind Of Mine what is your fav songs?

A- fOoL fOr YoU, TiO, wRoNg, dRuNk, BeFoUr, LIKE I WOULD (literally my jam), iT's YoU, and last but not least PiLlOwT4LK

Thank you to the people who are actually reading this crap fanfic. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow (almost put subscribe) and if you can tell the author I did this review it would mean a lot to me. Thanks and have a good day/ night. And stay positive 😊

523 words