Deep (Niall Horan)

Made by- takenaheart

Description- "Throughout my entire life, I have isolated myself from the world hoping that my future will have something that I will enjoy. I went to college to become someone different. To not be that girl that was constantly living filled with depression and despair that was overshadowing her life. I found something different, no, I found someone different. I never thought that I could be happy and I never thought the source of the happiness could be from someone else. I look into his eyes and I see in a different light, a light that had once been fading away, slipping off into a void. He changed it all for me, I finally had someone to hold, to call my own. But little did I know of the dreadful horrors creeping their way into view that would change my life forever."

Status-  On going with a total of 37 chapters

Important Information- Boys are not in One Direction, but they are still friends

Opinion on the story- This story has SO many different plot twist and so much drama.  In this fan fiction, Niall is NOTHING like the way he is but it makes me wonder somethings what if he was actually like this in real life? (not saying that he is) would he be like this if he didn't make it to boot camp? if the boys didn't make it to the finals will they be friends and act like this?  Overall this fan fiction is amazing and I totally recommend  this if you are a Niall girl.  

Main Characters- The boys, but I am not going to describe how they act might give some of it away, Emily, just a normal girl who wanted to go to collage to be more social.  

YEAH second part is up!!!! Now I am going to start doing question of the chapter (or QOC)                            QOC- What is your favorite ship

A- Either Larry Stylison or Narry Storan (both One Direction ships)

Don't forget to comment and vote and if you can tell the author I did a review on their story