Chapter 24

3 days before the last day of school. Hana was having recess with Carrie and Sasha when Krystal, who was one of Hana's classmates last time and who was a member of the drama club like Carrie and Sasha, came over to join them. 

Ok, Hana didn't exactly like Krystal. She was kind of annoying at times, always talking about herself all the time. The only time Hana found it likable to have her around is when they did the fitness test. Krystal, like her, couldn't pass the test at all. Well, it might be a little bit mean to say it but Krystal was fat, which was probably why she couldn't pass the test. Other than that, Hana didn't like being with Krystal but maybe just a little bit less now that Krystal wasn't as irritating as before.

Krystal sat down and asked, "What are you all doing for the holidays? Want to go out together?"

"Let's go out then!" Carrie said excitedly. She obviously loved to go out with friends because she was always the one who was inviting everybody to a day out.

Without waiting for anyone else to answer, Krystal said, "So where should we go? Downtown East?"

Hana hadn't even processed that bit of information about going out before the rest of them went on to discuss where they wanted to go and when they should go out. Hana really wanted to refuse the offer because Krystal was going to be there but there was just no chance of her jumping into the conversation with the three of them being so excited about it.

"Hey, Hana! You're coming, right?" Carrie suddenly asked.

"Ummm... I... I... I'll ask my mum first, " Hana said softly.

"Oh, come on, do you have to ask your mum for such a thing? Just go out with us!" Krystal said.

"Ummm... We'll see, " Hana replied, determined to drag for more time to think of an excuse to not go.

"Please, " Carrie said sweetly, tugging at Hana's arm. "Just go out with us!"

"Yeah, "Sasha agreed.

"I... I'll... I'll tell you before the holidays start." Hana stammered. 

Hana really didn't want to go but the way they kept pestering her about it made her agree to go out in the end. She wondered how that day would go... It would be her first time out with friends, which was stupid because everyone her age had already been going out with their friends. She was such an anti-social person.

***

The last day of school. It was finally the last day of school. The last chance of Hana to try to see Zach. Since morning, Hana had been trying to spot Zach as much as possible in school. Well, she had seen him once in the morning while she was walking to the hall for morning assembly. But that obviously wasn't enough for her because just one glance of Zach on his last day in school wasn't enough to compensate for not seeing him til whenever he decides to come back to school for a visit. Hana hoped that Zach would come back to school for a visit during their club time because he looked like he was pretty dedicated to their club. He still came back during their club time even though he didn't have to come anymore. This gave her a glimmer of a hope of seeing him again next year. She really hoped to see him next year otherwise she would have to settle for stalking his Facebook page to see what he was doing after he graduated.

Hana was having lesson now but she couldn't help but to keep glancing at the corridor outside her class, waiting to see Zach walk past. He had been walking past her classroom quite frequently ever since Hana found out that he was close to Joshen, her classmate. So every day, she stared out of her class, hoping to see him. It was amazing how she managed to listen in class, not get caught for staring out of class and not letting anyone find out she had a crush on Zach. It was truly amazing how she managed to keep it a secret for so long. 

Hana was about to turn back to the whiteboard to copy some notes down when she saw him. Zach was walking past her classroom! Omg!! She could hardly contain her excitement. Hana wondered if she made eye contact with him. Because she felt sure that every time she saw Zach walking past her classroom, he was always staring inside so she wondered if he noticed her staring at him. Maybe he knew she liked him. But he didn't say anything because he didn't like her back? It was okay though. Hana didn't expect him to like her back because she was really such an ugly girl. No one would like her at all. 

Hana had seen Zach a few more times later on, where he was walking back and forth from his classroom. She felt so happy that she had managed to see him so many times today! It sure made up for the rest of the time she wasn't going to see him...

Hana saw him one last time before she went home and that was the last glimpse of him she saw on the last day of school before he graduated...

***

So, how was the story so far?Do you like Hana's life story? Please vote and comment down if you like what you read! By the way, the story's almost near the end. Keep reading! Well, if there's anyone still reading this at this stage coz my books have been stagnant for super long.