Part 30: Gene Vs Aaron

//Zane's pov//

I woke up in a room that seem familier for some reason, ''Oh morning ZuZu'' A voice said. Oh god no. I looked over and saw Gene standing there. ''Calm down ZuZu, i won't hurt you, not like your big brother'' He said. I then remembered what Garroth did. How could he? I'm his younger brother. I began to cry. Gene went over and hugged me. I trusted Garroth but he betrayed me.... ''Sssssh ZuZu, everything is going to be just fine'' He said gently. I felt a bit safe in his arms. He leaned in to kiss me and before his lips touch mine, the front door broke down

//Aaron's pov//

First Travis comes back and then Gene?! And now he has taken my Zane again. This time i will make sure he stays dead. I ran as fast as i could to Gene's house after finding that he had taken my little cupcake.  I broke down the door and and ran into his bedroom. There he was, about to kiss my beloved who was crying. Rage filled my mind and attacked him. I didn't hit him or Zane. He moved to the side and grabbed him own sword and ran out of the bedroom. I ran after him. I caught up to him in his backyard and we fought. I was able to cut one of his arms off before Zane grabbed me and hold me back. Gene ran off. I looked at Zane and yelled: ''WHY DID YOU DO THAT? HE IS GONE NOW THANKS TO YOU!'' He looked at me with tears in his eyes. ''Tough muffin, he saved me from being r-r-r-raped by Garroth'' he said. I froze when i heard that. Garroth attacked his own brother? Oh god he is sick. I hugged my sweet little Zane and said: ''I see but i was just so worried, now let's go home okay?'' He nodded and i picked him up and carried him to my place, bridal style. I put him on the couch and turned the tv on. I sat down next to him and cuddled him. I was going to do everything i could to make the little cupcake feel better. I kissed his forehead as we watched the show. We watch a whole season before i took him to bed. He was too scared to sleep so we just cuddled in bed for an hour before he fell asleep. I wathced him as he slept. I will make sure Garroth pays for this. I then fell asleep.