Part 27: She Who Control The Chaos

//Zane's pov//

It been two weeks since Travis came back to life. Lucinda said that he had been brought back by some very powerfull. We were all getting used to seeing him again. I had gotten a text from Chris yesterday where she asked if i could come visted her. She had something to tell me. I said yes of course and was  now on my way to Colddragon, a city a bit far away from where i lived. After hours i finally got there. Chris was waiting on me. She took me to an ally and told me to close my eyes. I trusted her to i did. I could feel her take my hand. After a bit she said that i could up in and when i opended them, i saw that  i was in a mansion in the Nether. I looked at Chris and she looked diffrent. Her hair was much longer, she was wearing something else now and her eyes were white. I felt a bit dizzy and sat down. She did as well.

//Chris's pov//

I had deciede to tell Zane who i truely was. I know that he is quiet shocked right now which i can understand. I then told him everything about me, how my full name was Chrissa, about who my dad was and what my role in the universe is. He was very surprised but seemed to be okay with it. That made me happy. I didn't want to lose the friendship i have with him. He asked any quistions and i answered them as good as i could. We hung out in my home before i teleported him home to the street he lived on. We hugged and said goodbye. I then returned home. I felt much better now that he knew the truth

-time skip to later that day-

//Zane's pov//

I was watching Fabulous Fly by myself. I was still in shock over learning the truth about Chris. To thing that she would be demi-god and be the one to control chaos? That's very cool and i can understand why she didn't want to tell me at first. I mean, some people would use her if they knew of her powers. I made a promise to her that i would never, ever do that to her which made her very very happy. I'm happy that she trusted me this much to tell me. I watch about eight episode of the show before heading to bed. Me and Aaron had a date tomorrow so i wanted to get my beauty sleep. I slowly fell asleep.