Part 7: Anger

//Aaron's pov//

The next morning, i called Aphmau to get her to tell the others to meet at her house, because me and Zane had something to tell them all. She agreed to it and i ended the call. Finally  Laurence was going to pay for kissing my Zane. Zane was still asleep and i didn't want to wake him up yet. I wanted to watch him sleep ((Aaron stop, you are acting like a creeper)) I stod there and watch him for about an hour, then i woke him up. ''Wakey Wakey my little cupcake, we have a long day ahead for us~'' I said. He slowly sat up in his bed. ''Oh morning Aaron'' he said, still a bit tired. ''Hurry up and get dressed so that we can to go Aph's hous eand tell the whole street about us'' I said. he slowly nodded and got up. I watched him get undressed and dressed again. Only i was going to see him like that, i would make sure of that. Once he was ready we went to Aph's house, while holding hands. We went inside and told everyone about us. Most of them was shocked. Kawaii-Chan~~, Katelyn and Nicole were fangirling. Garroth, Travis and Laurence were sent me death glares. Aphmau looked at us in disbelief. "That's a lie right? Because you and me have a thing going on Aaron." She said. I said: "No we never did. My heart is Zane's and Zane's alone"  His face turned red and Aphmau began to yell at Zane and calling him a traitor. She kicked him out of her house and i went after him. He began to cry and i hugged him tight. "You don't need her when you have me" I said calmly. I tell him to wait here so i can go get some of his stuff back.

//Zane's pov//

I can't belive she kicked me out, just for being in love. I cried and cried when i felt someone touch my shoulder and i turned around to look. And right there stood Gene