Part 24: Back To Crazy Street

//Zane's pov//

We spent a few days in the city with Chris before returning home. I had given her my phone number and she gave me hers. Now i can always invite her over or just talk to her. We were in the middle of packing the car so we could get going. Once we were done, we got into the car and drove home. On the journey home we sang along with the songs on the radio and just had tons of fun. The only thing i had missed for these days were Aaron and i couldn't wait to see him. We had been texting each other for those and sent ''special'' pictures to each other. After many hours we got home. I took my stuff and Vylad's stuff, said goodbye to Dante and then carried it home. Vylad took his stuff and put it in his room. He had asked if he could in and i had said sure. He is my younger brother after all and he wouldn't do stuff to me like Travis or Gene would because of the fact that we were brothers. ((Being brothers doesn't stop some people Zane)) When we had unpacked everything, i said i would go to Aaron's house and hang out, Vylad nodded and gave me something he said i would need. I left the house and looked at what he had giving me. It was a condom. My face turned red. Oh My Irene, Vylad, why? I slowly made my way to Aaron's house. I knocked on the door and he opened. He smiled when he saw it was me. ''Little cupcake, your back!'' He said and hugged me. I hugged back and said: ''I missed you Aaron'' ((I still need to find a nickname for Aaron)) He looked at me and said: ''Me too, i have been so lonely without you'' I went inside and sat down on the couch. He did the same. We looked at each other for a bit and then kissed. It was so nice to finally be able to kiss him again. After a while we broke it for air. Aaron then saw the condom in my hand and smirked. ''Someone came here prepared~~'' He said. I blushed. Oh shit he saw it. ''I-I-I just told Vylad i was going to your house and so he gave me it'' I said. ''Aw well i will have to thank him for that later, now let's put it to good use~~'' My face turned red and i felt him pick me up and carry me to his bed. He put me on the bed and we got undressed. We then did the ''naughty stuff''

-Time skip to the next day-

//Aaron's pov//

Last night was so enjoyable. I got to hold my beloved little cupcake again. He was still alseep next to me and i smiled. I took a picture of his sleeping face. I had like ten pictures of it ((Wow you are a creep Aaron)) I then kissed his forehead. I then heard knocking on the door. I got out of bed and got dressed. I then went downstairs and opened the door and there stood an angry Garroth and Laurence.