Chapter 2~The Girl in The T.V.

(Nicole's P.O.V)

When Maddie went toward the man I thought it was going to be her last stand. But I stand corrected! The man just held her hand, Maddie was scared but I could tell she was falling for him.

Maddie~ Can I see?

She reached toward's the man's mask but he quickly backed away mad.

Nicole~ Uh... We should get out of here... Like now!

Maddie~ No. I think he's just frighten and alone because he's been dead for so long, he doesn't remember anything.

I ignored her and went downstairs to find the T.V on, I think I've seen this in a movie before. I quickly turned off the T.V and walked away, but it turned back on! "The hell's going on?" I asked myself. Just then, I saw a picture on the screen, an old well to be spesific. A girl was coming out of the well and I backed away slowly. When she was an inch away from the screen, I did the stupid thing and kept put. She came out of the screen and next thing I knew, she was in front of me! She was the girl from The Ring! I ran back upstairs to find Maddie and the man kissing! What's going on here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short chapter I know... At least I got it updated eh? No....? Oh.. Ok.... :(

Show me some love by smacking that Follow button with your forhead and

voting this story and the rest REALLY vote for Adopted By Kendall Schmidt.

Love you guys!!!!!!!!