Aquarius & Cancer

As far as love compatibility is concerned, some people see this as one of the more challenging Sun Sign combinations, with one sign – Aquarius – ruled by the element of Air and the other – Cancer – ruled by the conflicting element of Water. In reality though, things aren't necessarily quite as difficult as they might initially appear!

True, a fundamentally different approach to life – sensitive and domestically oriented in the case of Cancer – rational and highly sociable in the case of Aquarius – can give rise to some disagreements and a fair bit of mutual criticism.

In a long-term relationship, Aquarius's powerful need for freedom can be unsettling to Cancer, for whom security is always paramount. On the other hand, Aquarius – usually a big party animal – may feel held back and frustrated by the shy Crab's reluctance to leave hearth and home.

But if each accepts they have much to learn and benefit from the other, Aquarius and Cancer have the potential to cooperate quite successfully as a team. From motherly Cancer – born to look after others – Aquarius can gain the emotional and domestic stability it needs to counterbalance its restlessness. In turn, Aquarius – a confident mixer with lots of wacky friends – can help the nervous Crab to widen its horizons and make some new and interesting contacts.
• • •
Hello! This was requested by That_Unique_One. :)