What Is Your Personality Based On The Day You Were Born

1, 10, 19, 28: Greatly esteemed, bold, hardworking, persevering, trustworthy and honest. You have a strong talent for leadership from birth. You make friends easily and quickly; you will be well-known in society by the many who admire your actions and qualities. You love a life of beauty, good tastes and good manners. You do not like disarray, laziness or slackness. Naturally adventurous at heart, be careful when taking risks regarding finances. You know you're physically attractive and have a charismatic personality to match, work it.

2, 11, 20, 29: Imaginative and flighty, much stronger mentally than physically. As a result, such people prove more successful in mental vocations than in works requiring physical labor and exertion. You live to serve others and are hardly capable of saying "no" as you are a gentle and merciful soul. You are well-versed in the art of making others fall in love with you and make acquaintances in no time. You have an innate ability to listen to your intuition and read the mind of other people. Living near rivers, lakes, oceans or anywhere with water will be lucky for you.

3, 12, 21, 30: Indicative of power, boldness and strength. Religious at heart but not necessarily tied to conventional religion, but are in tune with their spiritual side. Ambitious, wise, and liberal-minded, even in the heat of anger you still maintain your discretion and wisdom. Blessed with the gift of gab and irrefutable logic you win over people with your sweet talking. You are a lover of discipline and like others to observe the rules of discipline as you. You like money and status and would do well in law and education.

4, 13, 22, 31: Known to go from one extreme to another. Your life is marked by sudden and unexpected ups and downs. You can be very fickle and change your mind from one minute to another. You know how to keep secrets. Extremely indecisive. You can be aggressive and may turn people off by instilling fear in your subordinates. You think it's your right to break the rules. You can be selfish and intolerant but if you work on saying kind things to others and work on being independent, you will surely go far.

5, 14, 23: Full of thinking power: new arguments, modern thoughts, wonderful scheming and planning with irresistible logic and unique understanding, your mind is always going a mile a minute. You are never lonely because you are so good at winning others over and making close friends. Travel is lucky for you. You are able to adapt to any situation and respected by all. You will always look younger than your true age and stay fit and strong even when you're aged and decrepit. Your friends are friends for life. Your knowledge of many different subjects makes you always interesting to be around.

6, 15, 24: Some of the most attractive people fall under these numbers. You know how to dress and like to be surrounded by beauty. You cannot stand disorder, uncleanliness, and poor etiquette. With a tendency to be materialistic, you spend money freely and generously. You are healthy, powerful, smiling and known to be quite sensual. You are also quite an aesthete with an eye for style and appreciation for all of the arts. You are not confrontational preferring to compromise over arguing.

7, 16, 25: Are signified by their compassion, tolerance and cooperation. You are cool, calm and collected. Are also known to be gentle and imaginative. You are straightforward and know how to keep it real. You love water and travel and will find great fortune in these. You are an original thinker and are often found philosophizing, writing poetry and making discoveries in the sciences. You are not only lucky but those who come in contact with you become lucky too. You are truly a unique individual and have a memorable and magnetic personality, use it for the greater good as this fits your altruistic inclinations.

8, 17, 26: Numbers of confidence. Your life is so full of life-changing events that it may be difficult for people to understand you fully. You have a meditative nature and like to work without creating a ruckus but when people see what you've been working on, they are sure to be astonished. You can be gentle like a breeze when in a good spirits but if you get angry or temperamental you become like a destructive tornado. But on the inside you're a real softy.

9, 18, 27: Shining personalities, fiercely burning and full of light and intensity. Are fearless, daring and often quite stubborn. Though full of adventure and bravery, it is important you take good care of yourself while you're young as health really deteriorates with age. You can be very impatient and this leads to frequent misunderstandings. Always willing to lay down your life for the sake of honor as you are a distinguished personality. Are destined for greatness if you can steer clear of negative thoughts and actions such as gossiping and whining.