Gemini & Aquarius

The relationship of Gemini and Aquarius is considered to be one of the most harmonious Sun Sign combinations, with good prospects for long-term love compatibility and happiness.

Ruled by the same element of Air, Aquarius and Gemini share a thinking, objective and people-oriented approach to life. Each sign also has a genuine respect for the other's talents and abilities – Gemini for Aquarius's individuality and originality and Aquarius for Gemini's mental dexterity and wit – and are able to interact creatively in a variety of ways.

Difficulties may arise only as a result of each person's intense desire for personal freedom, which can get in the way of togetherness. In a long-term relationship, if Aquarius and Gemini are both too set on doing their own thing to offer each other full-on commitment, there's a risk they may gradually drift apart.

In general though, there's far too much congeniality and goodwill between these two star signs for them to fall out in a major way. Aquarius and Gemini are natural born buddies, and the slight element of tension present between them merely fans the flames of the physical attraction which very often exists.
• • •
This chapter was requested from @DancingInDreams. If you'd like a love compatibility chapter for two signs, comment the signs here.