A Guide to Pranks For the Signs

Aries

Which prank you should do: Anything with confetti or silly string. Aries are not ones for subtlety, so you'll always be a kid at heart.

Who to prank: Virgo. The perfectionist of the zodiac will hate how messy this is.

Taurus

Which prank you should do: Cover someone's desk/bed/chair in aluminum foil. You like shiny things, right Taurus? Well, your victim won't.

Who to prank: Speaking of your victim, pull this one on Capricorn, who will most definitely be planning on working late and heading home from a long day hoping to go straight to bed.

Gemini

Which prank you should do: Geminis are the best liars of the zodiac, so you can pull off pretty much anything. Fake parking tickets, eviction notices; honestly, this is your day to shine, so whatever you pick, you'll probably slay.

Who to prank: Leo. Their hot temper won't faze you.

Cancer

Which prank you should do: Cover an onion with caramel and pretend it's a candy apple. Now the victim of your horrendous prank will learn what it's like to cry as much as you do, Cancer.

Who to prank: The toughest zodiac sign to crack: Taurus.

Leo

Which prank you should do: Tape an airhorn wherever there's a door-stopper to scare the shit out of everyone all day.

Who to prank: The sign that's always like "SMH" at how loud you are—Libra.

Virgo

Which prank you should do: Turn back the clock by a few hours so your S/O wakes up way too early, goes to work before it opens, etc.

Who to prank: Aries, who are not morning people. At all.

Libra

Which prank you should do: Time to get back at everyone who says you're too nice. Fill your housemate's blowdryer with flour. A seriously evil but classic April Fools' Day prank.

Who to prank: Geminis are notorious for caring about their appearance and taking a long time to get ready, so this is sure to mess up their morning.

Scorpio

Which prank you should do: Dab some red food dye on the inside of a water faucet so when your roommate/SO turn it on, blood appears to be pouring out. A trick as creepy as you are.

Who to prank: Cancer, so you can watch them cry.

Sagittarius

Which prank you should do: Cover someone's car in plastic wrap. No prank is more annoying, and your sense of humour can sometimes be childish, so it works.

Who to prank: Aquarius. They're short-tempered, so watching them unwrap their vehicle will be a delight.

Capricorn

Which prank you should do: Replace the sugar with salt, fill a deodorant tube with cream cheese, and Oreos with mayo.

Who to prank: Pisces. But be warned that there will be tears, and they'll hold a grudge for years.

Aquarius

Which prank you should do: Leave cryptic notes around the office warning coworkers of an impending, terrifying prank — and then do nothing all day.

Who to prank: Sagittarius. The suspense will drive this impatient sign seriously insane.

Pisces

which prank you should do: The head-in-a-jar prank, so when your housemate opens the fridge, all they see is your face floating around in a massive jar. Classic.

Who to prank: Scorpio. It takes a weird, dark sign to fully appreciate this one.

˘¯˘  ˘¯˘  ˘¯˘  ˘¯˘  ˘¯˘  ˘¯˘  ˘¯˘  ˘¯˘  ˘¯˘

Do you like the little adorable faces? Anyway, it's April Fool's Day. Comment any pranks you pulled on someone today. :)))